1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Scout with my hasbro speeder bike.

attachment.php.jpg

Not very encouraging for people wanting to use the Hasbro Speederbike.
I'm getting the SSC bike too

By the way, is there any thigh swivel on this figure? I tried mine briefly, and it seems very tight! All the other joints seem OK (if a little loose even)........

Scout is looking pretty good. The people that wanted to use the hasbro bike probably won't have him mounted, he looks a little undersized.
Should get the scout by wednesday, and the bike ships next week. Really looking foward to it!

He arrived a little while ago.

First impression is that he's a pretty good looking figure!

Realized for the first time that they changed the boots from two-part to one-part.

100103-scout-trooper-014.jpg

Has anyone mentioned or noticed the neck joint being incredibly loose on this figure? The head on mine moves with just the lightest touch. Wondering if I got a Defective one.

Mine is quite loose too. What about your thighs? Mine are tight with next to no thigh rotation?

Pouches and cummerbund aren't as white as they appear in photos.

The only issue I have with the stock body is that I can't get him to hold the rifle easily in two hands. As mentioned by others the Sideshow body doesn't allow the arms to lay close to the side of the body, and the problem is exacerbated by the pouch on right hand side.

It took a while to get him to this:

20456027105_2b76df3f56_o.jpg

Not sure whether to change the body as I only have narrow shoulder variants, and no slim, so don't know whether it will make for any real improvement.

For display I'm leaving him in a more neutral pose at the moment:

20456027075_1dc348599d_o.jpg

Turning the flash off shows the weathering better, but not the subtle dirt on the pouches:

20456027155_7b31aa034f_o.jpg

Back