1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I missed it but does anyone have any pics of tris guy on his stand with all of the little bits of wood and rocks on it???

Maybe I missed it but does anyone have any pics of tris guy on his stand with all of the little bits of wood and rocks on it???

I like to see some shots of just the "stuff" without the figure as well if anyone wants to take the time. It's going to be a few weeks before I get back to the US to pick mine up.

Thought I'd make use of another TrueType (slim) I had laying around. Was hoping Sideshow would've added a ribbed neck seal. Ended up using a spare from a Sideshow sandtrooper. Just waiting on the speederbike......

fm1rp.jpg
9pp1sw.jpg
2r3fjux.jpg
2repky9.jpg
sgnyts.jpg
2uhw9s1.jpg
nl39jb.jpg
24n0gas.jpg
vfdqtu.jpg
5nkc3b.jpg
depems.jpg
2a4zw50.jpg
r0dugn.jpg
15qzytt.jpg
2exa2rm.jpg

Lots of excellent poses in there. I might steal one when mine arrives if the prometheus allows that is.

Glad I have the exclusive version as I don't know how much I'd like displaying him off the Speeder Bike just holding that tiny blaster. The crouching position does seem to lend itself to this figure well.

Thought I'd make use of another TrueType (slim) I had laying around. Was hoping Sideshow would've added a ribbed neck seal. Ended up using a spare from a Sideshow sandtrooper. Just waiting on the speederbike......

Great posing and nice pictures!

Was it easy to change to another body?

He definitely should have come with binocs. I was looking for some just today.

AWESOME pics, TK! :clap

Thanks for the compliments.

The body swap was easy. Using the other set of boots really helped with the kneeling poses. Hopefully, the TrueType will work with the bike.

He looks really good on the slim. The armour even hangs naturally in the kneeling/action poses. :clap

I recently used my only spare slim for The Scarecrow, so hope a narrow shoulder will also work for a more natural looking Scout.

He definitely should have come with binocs. I was looking for some just today.

I found a reason why he didn't while looking for reference photos:

Their helmets were equipped with enhanced macrobinocular viewplates for target acquisition,[SUP][10][/SUP]

[SUP]...
[/SUP]10. ↑ [SUP]10.0[/SUP] [SUP]10.1[/SUP] [SUP]10.2[/SUP] Star Wars Character Encyclopedia

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scout_trooper#cite_note-Characters-9

Nevertheless, holding a pair of macrobinoculars is a really good look for the Scout.

Amazing pics TK! :clap

Since when did SSC raise there shipping rates? It is $18.63!!! Before it was like $10....

Not a modder when it comes to figures, I hope I like this guy if I take the plunge.

TK's poses are stunning but I'm afraid stock body won't cut it. :(

Not a modder when it comes to figures, I hope I like this guy if I take the plunge.

TK's poses are stunning but I'm afraid stock body won't cut it. :(

I don't know, I think/hope the stock body might be good. There were some other great poses that used the stock body.

Back