1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scout looks good with the Hasbro bike in this pic, just have to get the legs positioned properly and your good to go.

Biker_scout.jpg

I broke down and ordered the exclusive with the coupon. All of the pictures you guys posted on here with him firing the sniper rifle convinced me.

I have the Hasbro scout on bike and currently have him in the rear of my display. The bike is pretty decent and the scout is ok from a distance but up close you can really see the issues so this will be a great upgrade. Most likely keep the bike as it is and have him with the sniper rifle crouching in front.

For those asking, yes those pedals on the Hasbro bike are absolutely adjustable, they swing up. The Hasbro guy had his feet rubber-banded to these as his legs are really lame and poorly articulated and the hinge on those pedals is quite loose. Those rubber bands were disintegrating on mine (I got him unopened at SDCC last year for $60 so a great value for that). I will most likely replace them with small black hair-tie type rubber bands if I keep him on the bike. I will definitely put the new guy on there at least once when he comes and snap a photo. I know for sure that he can be sat on there better than the above pics of him with his legs rigidly upright. The Hasbro figure does not have much neck articulation either so I have him looking sideways as if he is coming along side another speeder to side swipe them.

After having my Mezco 1:12 Dark Knight two pack refunded I used the paypal credit to order him today! I gotta say the pics everyone provided here really sold me on him so thanks everybody! :duff Hopefully I can get him Friday!

Now I just need to resist the speeder bike. :lol

I broke down and ordered the exclusive with the coupon. All of the pictures you guys posted on here with him firing the sniper rifle convinced me.

I have the Hasbro scout on bike and currently have him in the rear of my display. The bike is pretty decent and the scout is ok from a distance but up close you can really see the issues so this will be a great upgrade. Most likely keep the bike as it is and have him with the sniper rifle crouching in front.

For those asking, yes those pedals on the Hasbro bike are absolutely adjustable, they swing up. The Hasbro guy had his feet rubber-banded to these as his legs are really lame and poorly articulated and the hinge on those pedals is quite loose. Those rubber bands were disintegrating on mine (I got him unopened at SDCC last year for $60 so a great value for that). I will most likely replace them with small black hair-tie type rubber bands if I keep him on the bike. I will definitely put the new guy on there at least once when he comes and snap a photo. I know for sure that he can be sat on there better than the above pics of him with his legs rigidly upright. The Hasbro figure does not have much neck articulation either so I have him looking sideways as if he is coming along side another speeder to side swipe them.

I am trying to resist the SSC speeder bike, so looking forward to your pic with the hasbro version. Much cheaper and I think for the price is a great substitute.

The scout looks good with the Hasbro bike in this pic, just have to get the legs positioned properly and your good to go.

View attachment 202982

That standard body will never work. The legs are too limited to be able to hug the bike. The hasbro seat section is too wide for the straddle width this figure has and limited leg pivot.

No fault of this pic, but he literally looks like he is fighting a stick up his ass. :lol

Here's my review of the new Sideshow Collectibles Scout Trooper 1/6th scale figure. Overall, it's a fantastic addition to the classic original trilogy trooper collection! Hope you can check it out :)

Not sure what you mean by swivel point but here's a pic of the body. It does swivel at the hip/groin.

View attachment 202950

Interesting! So it does swivel at the top of the leg near the groin! But when I try to rotate mine, just to have the legs point out slightly, then just wont budge! So maybe they are just stuck a little. I wont try to force it though.

How easy is it to undress? I undressed the Hoth Han and Hoth Luke figures without too much trouble, so is undressing the Scout Trooper pretty easy too?

Mine is out for delivery today. I get to see whether they sent me the regular or the EX. I have a feeling it's the former since the link on my order history takes me to the page for the regular trooper. If it is, I think it's going to have to go back in exchange for the EX. That sniper rifle is just too cool.

Hopefully they don't hassle me over this since I bought the trooper and bike as a bundle. Looks like bikes are shipping in a couple of days now!

-Kevin

Not sure what you mean by swivel point but here's a pic of the body. It does swivel at the hip/groin.

View attachment 202950

Interesting! So it does swivel at the top of the leg near the groin! But when I try to rotate mine, just to have the legs point out slightly, then just wont budge! So maybe they are just stuck a little. I wont try to force it though.

How easy is it to undress? I undressed the Hoth Han and Hoth Luke figures without too much trouble, so is undressing the Scout Trooper pretty easy too?

Pretty easy to undress. Chest armor straps are a bit tricky to put back though. If you wanna try and get that groin joint moving, i'd advise undressing the figure so you can have a better look at the joint. Got that same issue on a couple figures. Had to put the joint in boiling water to make it budge.

Exactly. That is why I get disappointed whenever I see one of these SW figures announced and its Sideshow and not Hot Toys making it.

I'd rather optionally swap a $10-20 body that have to swap a head. I feel sorry for folks with Han and Obi-Wan on order.

Pretty easy to undress. Chest armor straps are a bit tricky to put back though. If you wanna try and get that groin joint moving, i'd advise undressing the figure so you can have a better look at the joint. Got that same issue on a couple figures. Had to put the joint in boiling water to make it budge.

Geezus, it's that tight is it?!? I might not bloody bother then lol!!! I was wondering if there were any tricky bits, and figured the chest armour and maybe the groin cloth part might've been tricky. Thanks again for the tips!

Back