Sideshow Rewards Program?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
You guys crack me up! :lol The sasquatch!! Thanks for the laugh :rotfl

On a serious note, anyone who has worked in a relatively large, very ambitious company (who keeps everything inhouse - from prototyping to marketing to shipping) before may be able to shed some light on the controlled chaos that surrounds the running of said business - not including new issues that seem to pop up out of nowhere on a daily basis. I PROMISE the rewards program is still in the works, and that you will be happy with it, and there are not TOO many stipulations - I'm almost positive that if you don't have a dog, you'll be okay - although things do tend to change from one moment to the next ;)

But we know that Dusty is a cat fan ....

Yes! It has now been made public on their website via the podcast. I'm ready bring it on!! AND PLEASE include this years purchases! If not :monkey2 :monkey2

Viking28 said:
Yes! It has now been made public on their website via the podcast. I'm ready bring it on!! AND PLEASE include this years purchases! If not :monkey2 :monkey2

man, this year and last year :monkey3

Viking28 said:

Oh... if they included this year's purchases it'd be sweet! :chew

Definitely hope that this years purchases are included... I've dropped a lot (not as much as many) but enough that it'd be cool to get rewarded for it... besides the cool products that is!!!

And can pick our rewards... like for instance can we be rewarded with a 1/6 Medieval Kurgan Dusty?

SideshowDusty said:
You want a Medival Kurgan Dusty? Is that a sculpt of me in the Kurgan armor? :lol (just kiddin')

Damn I knew. my inferior! puncuation skills would, interfere, with that post?

But seriously, as long as you get the armor right, you could have a sculpt of Timothy Dalton in there for all I care.

I think I saw a while back they they were "keeping track" of what we bought this year so I am guessing at least some of 2006 will be included. There is no way they would go back to last year.

SideshowDusty said:
You want a Medival Kurgan Dusty? Is that a sculpt of me in the Kurgan armor? :lol (just kiddin')
I think you would be suprised how many would sell.

If they're including this year's stuff that'd be pretty sweet. I've gotten 17-18 figures direct from Sideshow this year to date, with a PF and a whole bunch of other 12"ers due this year. A drop in the bucket compared to some statue collectors but still a decent chunk of change.

Maybe during Fantacular. Is that an annual thing or was it just to kick off the 12" Sw line?

bluesparrow said:
If they're including this year's stuff that'd be pretty sweet. I've gotten 17-18 figures direct from Sideshow this year to date, with a PF and a whole bunch of other 12"ers due this year. A drop in the bucket compared to some statue collectors but still a decent chunk of change.

that would really be sweet if this year counts. i've spent quite a bit w/ them too and more to go!

The podcast confirms that it will begin in November, and that "long time customers" will receive credit for purchases from "the last few months." Last few months doesn't sound like the couple thousand dollars I spent in January and February will be counted. Oh well... At least it's finally coming!

tomandshell said:
The podcast confirms that it will begin in November, and that "long time customers" will receive credit for purchases from "the last few months." Last few months doesn't sound like the couple thousand dollars I spent in January and February will be counted. Oh well... At least it's finally coming!

Thats good news and bad news. I so wish they would have started from the begining of this years!! But I'm happy they are finally starting.

At last, a rewards program! Even though I stick to the 12 inch figures, I buy quite a bit of them! The PF line is spectacular, but I just don't have the room for it. Of course, I could always buy another house. :rolleyes:

Back