Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandible, i knew youll be all over this. Mines still boxed up, probably take me a day to set it up and reorganzie my display.
Your photoa are MINT love them

Mandible, i knew youll be all over this. Mines still boxed up, probably take me a day to set it up and reorganzie my display.
Your photoa are MINT love them
Thanks dude. Hope all is well with you, sir.

You'll have to post some photos of your collections once you set the Rancor up.

FINALLY arrived at my local dealer (longest wait from original release I've ever had to wait), and it's just jaw-dropping. The wow-factor is nuts! It's like an instant diorama!
(Plonked Luke there for scale).

Congrats on finally getting this in! I still can't get over how awesome it is to have this in my Star Wars collection. A true centerpiece grail well worth the money!

Still looking to get my hands on one of those …
Seems they still didn’t hit Europe.
but not sure if one pops up on eBay
All dealers are pre-sold out

Still looking to get my hands on one of those …
Seems they still didn’t hit Europe.
but not sure if one pops up on eBay
All dealers are pre-sold out
I can confirm (sadly) this didn't hit Europe at least not for me. Hope to get it soon, I am so ready for it, the display space is reserved for it for a while now...

Just caved and bought the deluxe rancor from Popcultcha, they must have had one spare as it had been pre sold out on their site for weeks. I was planning to just get the 16" version, but i knew that every time I looked at it, I'd be reminded that I should have gotten the bigger one. Now I just need to find the room for it.

Just caved and bought the deluxe rancor from Popcultcha, they must have had one spare as it had been pre sold out on their site for weeks. I was planning to just get the 16" version, but i knew that every time I looked at it, I'd be reminded that I should have gotten the bigger one. Now I just need to find the room for it.

Well done, it's definitely one of my favorite things in my collection. I would almost say the the Rancor with a HT Jedi Luke tops everything else.

As Turd said! Couldn't agree more - I absolutely love mine! You'll be happy you bit the bullet.
Definitely comes to life even more if you can couple it with Luke.

Finally finally finally they brought me: The Rancor!

This statue is absolutely stunning, I'm so happy I ordered this, it's a great addition to my Jabba Setup!

IMG_20210824_141751.jpg
IMG_20210824_144857.jpg

Any chance we could get some pics of where you guys have ended up displaying your Rancor? I’m considering putting him up on a pair of Detolfs but not sure if he’ll fit.

Any chance we could get some pics of where you guys have ended up displaying your Rancor? I’m considering putting him up on a pair of Detolfs but not sure if he’ll fit.
Well I just posted one haha, but this cabinet was custom built for this purpose.

As for putting it on Detolfs, I wouldn't take that risk. The statue weighs quite a bit and putting too much strain on the Detolfs might cause the glass to break.

As the statue is very large, (talking about the deluxe version) you would have to have a high ceiling anyway.

The smaller version of the Rancor would be easier to fit, but I don't know what the weight is of that one.

Detolfs are surprisingly sturdy but the Rancor is too heavy to be even close to safe I'm afraid. Even if it held him he would be hanging over the edge. You definitely want a sturdy shelf type setup. I don't know what you have access to Down Under, but I like Gladiator shelves for statues and larger collectibles. They are excessively strong and height adjustable.

Detolfs are surprisingly sturdy but the Rancor is too heavy to be even close to safe I'm afraid. Even if it held him he would be hanging over the edge. You definitely want a sturdy shelf type setup. I don't know what you have access to Down Under, but I like Gladiator shelves for statues and larger collectibles. They are excessively strong and height adjustable.
Thanks for the info, looks like I may have to put him into storage for a while then. At least I've got him though, seems it's sold out everywhere.

Well I just posted one haha, but this cabinet was custom built for this purpose.

As for putting it on Detolfs, I wouldn't take that risk. The statue weighs quite a bit and putting too much strain on the Detolfs might cause the glass to break.

As the statue is very large, (talking about the deluxe version) you would have to have a high ceiling anyway.

The smaller version of the Rancor would be easier to fit, but I don't know what the weight is of that one.
Yeah very awesome set up you have. Do you mind telling me what you used to make your slave Leia?

Yeah very awesome set up you have. Do you mind telling me what you used to make your slave Leia?

Thank you! As for Leia, it is a 3D printed / hand painted model. For me it's the best I could achieve, and I think it fits well.

I love this setup. I’m looking to build something similar myself but it’s one of my backburner projects. Fantastic!!

Thanks, at first I had the first SS Jabba, and wasn't thinking about the new one, but then they announced the Rancor statue.

I had a dream about building this setup and couldn't let it go. The wait on the statue made it easier to take the time and actually build it. :)

Back