Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you aware of the Mr. Toys Slave Leia coming out probably sometime next year? It's a HT knockoff kit.
I took a chance the kit would be decent and preordered it when they announced it. I have the phicen body already awaiting the rest of the kit, and I’m really hoping my wife doesn’t run across it and grill me about the headless nude female doll I have stashed on my shelf! 😂

My metal shelves arrived and setup my Rancor .
The pictures will give you a rough idea of the scales in reference to other SW merchndise

Attachments

• 20210816_170237.jpg
    20210816_170237.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 215
My metal shelves arrived and setup my Rancor .
The pictures will give you a rough idea of the scales in reference to other SW merchndise
Holy cow! You're running out of room, Fuzz!!!!

Great collection!

I got lucky today, I originally missed out getting this piece, PC sold out before it arrived, so I thought that was it. I was watching a review on YouTube last night and was really bummed I missed out getting it, so I thought I might try and ring PC today to see if anyone didn't pay for there order. And yep they had one cancellation would you believe today, so they offered it up to me. How lucky was that? I'm a very happy collector today!!!

Thank you
At mandible. Do you see any thing familiar in there?
One of the first pieces that started of the collection, many many many moons ago if not decade or so was the the gentle giant drewback statue, then the grevious PF arms as a separate item , then the MR snow speeder was my last meeting and purchase with you. I am still in awe of those item , at times think how is mandible and his amazing SW photo collection when i ogle at my purchased pieces. And yes folks Mandible is as much of a gentle man in real life as he is active on this board .

at mandible, PS when we had the earthquake here a few days ago , the first thing i did was go the the room and hold on the the shelving to make sure it was secure through the earth quake nothing falls, Priorities rotflmao. true story.

Yeah, the earthquake was pretty bizarre for these parts; particularly one of that magnitude. I had a couple of 1/6 figures skittle, but thankfully no damage, and none of the bigger more expensive stuff.

Made me wonder how folks in Cali go with their collectibles? Do they drill them into their display cabinets?! :)

The collection has grown considerably Fuzz!

6315A8B8-7826-4C60-9DFB-3F859AF67842.jpeg

I just received my baby rancor from sideshow and I’m blown away at how well they captured the detail from the big one in this smaller scale. The paint came out perfect and I can’t stop staring at it, I love this thing!!! I put a 40th anniversary esb Boba Fett and Han in carbonite 6” scale figures from the black series to help show scale, hope this helps anyone still on the fence about ordering one of these.

Even though I'm personally not enjoying the show, Book of Boba Fett may have just increased the demand on this piece.

Back