Statue Sideshow Rancor statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Rancor just as I was watching the new episode. Great detail! Will display it with GG Jabba once I get my Moducase in. Hopfully by end of Feb!

I'm still hoping HT, SS or a 3rd party releases a figure. The statue looks epic, but would rather pay $500 or so for a figure.

I'm still hoping HT, SS or a 3rd party releases a figure. The statue looks epic, but would rather pay $500 or so for a figure.

A hypothetical 1:6 Rancor to scale would be about 2 and a half feet tall; about half a foot taller than the HT Hulkbuster.

It would be way more than $500 unfortunately, even if it were underscaled. Probably closer to $1000 from Hot Toys or Sideshow in today's market.

Hey Guys
🙂

Check out our unboxing of the Sideshow Collectibles Rancor statue. What do you think of this piece?

https://youtu.be/R6yI3RG5Otg

Wow I wasn't expecting it to be so small, don't believe this is listed at $1,000 over here, its not much bigger than a sixth scale hot toys figure.
I think the Deluxe has just increased in value.

I like the smaller scale, the deluxe is just incredibly difficult to safely display. My girl ordered one for her collection to stand next to her 1:6 Jabba so we're looking forward to it.

I’m eyeing the smaller one myself. I just got the 1/6 Jabba back in the collection and I think he would look really cool in the ROTJ display.

Kudos to whoever snagged the Rancor from Sideshow Seconds last night. It was in my cart, then... poof! Well played 👏

Back