Sideshow NEEDS to get the licence to make 12 inches of Michael Myers from H2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fine custom SS
original 75 Kirk
Kirk75_mint77.jpg

78 hero mask around mid 90's
H1_2.jpg

H4H2.jpg

If the Zombie version was as beloved as the original no one would be saying anything about the custom. What One made was amazing. I wish I had the money to outbid $510.00.

I like Ones hobo, can't wait for the Mezco. The movie couldn't have been THAT bad, all 3 of us in the theater stayed until the end :D

Oh yes. I've been there before, and saved lots of pics, but I forgot just how many there are. Some pics I hadn't saved do actually have good shots of the areas I was trying to figure out. Newly tooled sculpt is nearly done. Just need to readjust the nose and right corner mouth, and then I get to figure out casting. Yippy!

Halloween 2 just got released on dvd and blu this week here. I can't belive there is a Halloween movie that I'll just walk past without even thinkiing about buying it !. This reboot of Halloween needs a reboot !.

I really want to watch this and not hate it but I know that wont happen since I couldn't stand the first and I've read countless reviews stating its ten times worse. Maybe when its in a bargain bin somewhere.

Here's the new sculpt. Just need to figure out casting on for the faux hair version before sculpting on the hair, but I've been given some good advice and links to get that done.

"It really was the boogie man."
NewSculpt.jpg

"As a matter of fact, it was."

BTW, thanks to everybody for the pics and pic links. Very helpful.

Here's the new sculpt. Just need to figure out casting on for the faux hair version before sculpting on the hair, but I've been given some good advice and links to get that done.

"It really was the boogie man."
NewSculpt.jpg

"As a matter of fact, it was."

BTW, thanks to everybody for the pics and pic links. Very helpful.

Looks good :D

____ H2. I want THAT Myers above.

Also, what else did they do to the Kirk mask? Because, color aside, they look so different. (Kirk Vs film Myers Mask...)

Also, what else did they do to the Kirk mask? Because, color aside, they look so different. (Kirk Vs film Myers Mask...)

halloween2posterb.jpg

Rob's Halloween masks didn't look like they were even based on the Kirk/Shatner masks. I wonder if it has anything to do with the whole likeness issues.

They ripped of the sideburns, cut the eye holes bigger, spray painted the hair 'black' and painted it white.

Back