Sideshow NEEDS to get the licence to make 12 inches of Michael Myers from H2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thanks, movie was garbage and while hobo Myers looked cool, most fans viewed that way of life for Mike as an atrocity.

Redo the original Myers.

The overall look and design of the character was bad ass! But the movie was so bad!!!!!:sick

I understand what you are sayin' but if I by that figure, it will only remind me of the torture I endure when watching that film. I never got so pissed off at a movie before. To me, the real Myer's will be and always be Carpenter's.

I'm still ashamed I even watched this crap.. why would I want a fig to remind me of it???

I actually liked the straight up remake, but the sequel which wasn't a remake at all, more of a retelling, I hated.

lets not start a band on customs now because you dont like them if it wasnt for ones customs or others like him we wouldnt have alot of these figures made hobo myers will never be made ever in 12inch form we're having a hard time getting a 7 inch one. Customs when done right are better in most cases then factory made figures companys dont have those great details or ideas that customizers can come up with whos with me?

Last edited:
What are you talking about? No ones against custom figures dude, but buying something from that movie is like eating out of the garbage.

What are you talking about? No ones against custom figures dude, but buying something from that movie is like eating out of the garbage.

dude read the thread again but yeah the movie was horrible but movies and figures are different there are tones of figures being made or have been made Jason x the remake new nightmare h2 so on and so forth nobody likes them but figs get bought like crazy

i agree Robs remakes of Halloween are complete garbage and not worthy of SS or HT figures.they already have figures also.

the original 1978 Halloween is a different story.nobody has made a correct Myers and he is due.
mm8.jpg

H2 was the biggest pile of trash i've seen in years.

Seriously, it was horrible. Rob Zomie be ashamed to put his name on that film.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENTS in recent memory.

If they did release a figure (which I doubt), I think I'd still get it..

But im patiently waiting for silentsurfer's Myers :D

Back