Sideshow NEEDS to get the licence to make 12 inches of Michael Myers from H2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SS, on a side note, I forward you a PM about what we talked about. Please let me know if that's all u need. Thxs

Took about a week, but I finally got the casting materials. I HOPE to have at least one good recast by Monday. Busy weekend though. Wish me luck.

I think we could get an alternate unmasked head. A latex mask in that scale would rip easily and it would be difficult to get it to look right on the head since the shape of the head would deform the shape of the mask.

I believe that Michael Myers from the news ones would make great figures. One's Customs is good, but I don't like buying customs. Who's with me?

Amen brother!!! I'd buy a quality one in a heartbeat. I'm all over the Mezco Stylized this September.

Amen brother!!! I'd buy a quality one in a heartbeat. I'm all over the Mezco Stylized this September.

Do you honestly think the Mezco stylized is better quality than One's Hobo Myers? (Not being rude with my wording, just a question.)

this would be cool.
but i think honestly we have a better shot of medicom or hot toys doing it. then we might get a removable mask.

That would be very cool, yes, but what likeness would you want under the mask? There really isn't much point in having one. Not even Nick's face was seen. When the mask is taken off by Laurie in '78, that was a stand in.

Do you honestly think the Mezco stylized is better quality than One's Hobo Myers? (Not being rude with my wording, just a question.)

I picked up the stylized Jason at a Spencer's for $4 so I already have one in the series.... I just like the tooned up look. Getting that stylized Wolfman too! The other Myers in those toy fair shots looks good, but I still think/hope for a Sideshow/Hot Toys one.

I picked up the stylized Jason at a Spencer's for $4 so I already have one in the series.... I just like the tooned up look. Getting that stylized Wolfman too! The other Myers in those toy fair shots looks good, but I still think/hope for a Sideshow/Hot Toys one.

Yeah it would be great if Sideshow or Hot Toys got the license. I'm waiting for a Myers Living Dead Doll to go on sale at Spencer's.

Back