Sideshow NEEDS to get the licence to make 12 inches of Michael Myers from H2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of the movies, Michael looks awesome in both movies. Was EVERY Jason good? Hell no. Freddy? Hell no.
Michael looks awesome as a bum. And One captured the hell out of it.

Regardless of the movies, Michael looks awesome in both movies. Was EVERY Jason good? Hell no. Freddy? Hell no.

I hear what you're saying but Rob Zombie BRUTALLY RAPED the Halloween franchise with the latest "family is forever" installment.

heys guy the "NEWB" lol here I think we're getting sidetracked I 100% agree that Rob Zombie destroyed Hallloween almost seems like he did it on purpose it was so bad even if everyone feels his look in h2 was bad the figure captured the horrible look to a tee regardless lets not get things confused with the work done on the figure with how bad the movie was even in Ones vid he says how bad the movie was and yes part 8 and Jason x was the worst ever

let it be know HORROR CHASE IS A HATER THIS IS THE 2ND TIME HES KNOCKED ME FIND A BETTER MM SCULPT OR MAKE ONE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRO ILL BE POSTING MORE STUFF ON ONE I GUESS I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO A FAN LOL OH WAIT YOU WERE THE GUY THAT GAVE THATDOOMGUY666 SUCH A HARD TIME FOR BUYING ONES H2O FIGS ON THE MEZCO TOYS WEBSITE READ FOR YOURSELF GUYS https://board.mezco.net/showthread.php?t=20411

LOL I KNOW YOU MAN YOUR CONSISTINT WITH HATING ON ONE JUST ASK HIM FOR A COMMISSION IF YOU WANT ONE IM DONE WITH THIS GUY HES TOO YOUNG ACTING

Quit crying I never once said he's customs are bad I just said that didn't look like Michael you cry baby.

everyones intitled to an opinion but to insult somebody and call people names I came in here praising someones work and I get insulted im not the only one so make sure you get your facts straight I can take critism thats fine but I dont like being insulted when posting on here what if I said "hey are you horror chases lover?" or something childish like that or called you retarded for spending money on something you wanted opinions thats cool but insults come on man thats different

Where did I ever insult ones customs?

I've never said they're bad nor have I ever said he sucked, get your story straight..

Dude c'mon. Jason Takes Manhattan? Jason X? Seriously?

Ok, looks wise, yes I thought both of Zombie's versions from his take were interesting and not that bad looking. I kinda liked it. And yes there was a lot of Jason's and even Freddy movies that were pretty bad and what only saved them were Freddy and Jason. Somehow with Zombie's sequel,he really just made such a mess of this movie. The white horse story was horrible, Laurie Strode became a crazy trash looking thing, Dr. Loomis became an arrogant a$$hole who was trying to get big by his book, it was truley turtore tryin to sit through this movie. At least with Jason and Freddy you'll have fun watching, but this?! I'm sorry, as much as a high end figure would look cool, but I will not buy it because of the movie that is etched in my mind. Zombie simply distroyed the formula that made the original work. Don't mind changes here and there but just don't mess with the base of it if you can not find a way to make it better. His idea was a good one for the first one, focusing on what happened when he was a kid in the Asylum with Loomis, but somehow found a way to mess it up. Just too much bad memories right now to care of a 1/6 figure. But that's just my opinion.

And WTH? In the second they confirmed that he was shot in the face/head by Laurie but yet not signs of it when he is not wearing the mask??? Did I miss something?

Ok, looks wise, yes I thought both of Zombie's versions from his take were interesting and not that bad looking. I kinda liked it. And yes there was a lot of Jason's and even Freddy movies that were pretty bad and what only saved them were Freddy and Jason. Somehow with Zombie's sequel,he really just made such a mess of this movie. The white horse story was horrible, Laurie Strode became a crazy trash looking thing, Dr. Loomis became an arrogant a$$hole who was trying to get big by his book, it was truley turtore tryin to sit through this movie. At least with Jason and Freddy you'll have fun watching, but this?! I'm sorry, as much as a high end figure would look cool, but I will not buy it because of the movie that is etched in my mind. Zombie simply distroyed the formula that made the original work. Don't mind changes here and there but just don't mess with the base of it if you can not find a way to make it better. His idea was a good one for the first one, focusing on what happened when he was a kid in the Asylum with Loomis, but somehow found a way to mess it up. Just too much bad memories right now to care of a 1/6 figure. But that's just my opinion.

I totally agree with you H2 sucked. H1 i liked, he didn't make it too Zombie. The only thing I like in H2 was that Michael was pissed off about something. He was vicious. I just think a figure would be awesome. I love the way Michael looked with the rotted mask and all those Hobo clothes on. I would also love to get my hands on those custom's by One.

I just thought Id stop by and see where this is heading...its still seems to be on track, lol.

The only good this would do would be to customize an original carpenter Myers.

I love how some how whenever I go into these "Freddy, Micheal" threads it some how seems to turn into a Jason thread,lol. Yes I will 2nd the Jason Pt3. PF...as I said Jason cant be stopped.

Back