Sideshow NEEDS to get the licence to make 12 inches of Michael Myers from H2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom still isn't the correct look for Michael =/.
let it be know HORROR CHASE IS A HATER THIS IS THE 2ND TIME HES KNOCKED ME FIND A BETTER MM SCULPT OR MAKE ONE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRO ILL BE POSTING MORE STUFF ON ONE I GUESS I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO A FAN LOL OH WAIT YOU WERE THE GUY THAT GAVE THATDOOMGUY666 SUCH A HARD TIME FOR BUYING ONES H2O FIGS ON THE MEZCO TOYS WEBSITE READ FOR YOURSELF GUYS https://board.mezco.net/showthread.php?t=20411

LOL I KNOW YOU MAN YOUR CONSISTINT WITH HATING ON ONE JUST ASK HIM FOR A COMMISSION IF YOU WANT ONE IM DONE WITH THIS GUY HES TOO YOUNG ACTING

Last edited:
let it be know HORROR CHASE IS A HATER THIS IS THE 2ND TIME HES KNOCKED ME FIND A BETTER MM SCULPT OR MAKE ONE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRO ILL BE POSTING MORE STUFF ON ONE I GUESS I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO A FAN LOL OH WAIT YOU WERE THE GUY THAT GAVE THATDOOMGUY666 SUCH A HARD TIME FOR BUYING ONES H2O FIGS ON THE MEZCO TOYS WEBSITE READ FOR YOURSELF GUYS https://board.mezco.net/showthread.php?t=20411

LOL I KNOW YOU MAN YOUR CONSISTINT WITH HATING ON ONE JUST ASK HIM FOR A COMMISSION IF YOU WANT ONE IM DONE WITH THIS GUY HES TOO YOUNG ACTING

What? Are you 4 years old? He has just as much right to his opinion of it being inaccurate as you to it being screen gold and immaculately perfect. :rolleyes:

What? Are you 4 years old? He has just as much right to his opinion of it being inaccurate as you to it being screen gold and immaculately perfect. :rolleyes:
everyones intitled to an opinion but to insult somebody and call people names I came in here praising someones work and I get insulted im not the only one so make sure you get your facts straight I can take critism thats fine but I dont like being insulted when posting on here what if I said "hey are you horror chases lover?" or something childish like that or called you retarded for spending money on something you wanted opinions thats cool but insults come on man thats different

Putting the stupid looking "michael myers" with a hoody aside, the custom is weak. And it looks way to small since Zombie made him 10 feet high for some reason.

wow theres alot of negative people on here thats crazy a weak custom? lol can you do better have you seen better? I can never sculpt like that to save my life no one I know of can I guess this is not the place to plug new talent theres no way this is a weak custom ill let it go I know people are talking mess just to do it to each his own.

Last edited:
I love ones customs but I think he needs to get the shape of the mask right. It looks like he was going off screencaps instead of pictures of the mask and accurate replicas of the mask. The mask is so iconic if it is slightly wrong it doesn't work for me.

Shape.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62552&highlight=custom+myers

[/thread]

Seen better? Check out the custom section of this site, newb!
me bing a "NEWB" doent make my opinion less valid and Im talking about horror customizing and the best on there who did horror dont even customize anymore theres pics from 2006 on there find me a more accurate myers Ive seen one good one on here that was sick but no one has got the hair or the mask better then that find me a better michael I challenge that its not perfect no one can possibly do that but is there a closer likeness?[/

alright nuff debating im tired maybe this can continue next time laters

Mikey Myers is a very interesting character when it comes to sculpting.

His mask is very simple yet it is quite difficult to nail the likeness.

thats the one I seen its sick im not gonna bash it but i still think ones is more accurate

Sorry, but being a huge fan of the Halloween franchise I have to say that silentsurfers is more accurate. It not only looks like Nick Castle's Myers but it also looks like the 75 Kirk used to make the movie mask. Im sure with a little more practice One could nail the likeness. I think with Ones' myers his face isn't the right shape, Nick Castle had a long face.

But that is just my opinion :lecture

Sorry, but being a huge fan of the Halloween franchise I have to say that silentsurfers is more accurate. It not only looks like Nick Castle's Myers but it also looks like the 75 Kirk used to make the movie mask. Im sure with a little more practice One could nail the likeness. I think with Ones' myers his face isn't the right shape, Nick Castle had a long face.

But that is just my opinion :lecture
I to have a huge halloween fan alot of people in my opinion dont take in cosideration how wide the mask is lok at every still from the end of the film not to take credit from silent surfer hs is fantastic but it still looks like a figure ONEs work always looks realistic to me

everyones intitled to an opinion but to insult somebody and call people names I came in here praising someones work and I get insulted im not the only one so make sure you get your facts straight I can take critism thats fine but I dont like being insulted when posting on here what if I said "hey are you horror chases lover?" or something childish like that or called you retarded for spending money on something you wanted opinions thats cool but insults come on man thats different

:confused: You feel insulted?! That's pretty infantile bub. He simply said it's not accurate, which is his opinion and then you went all PMS even typing in caps. If you can't handle something like that, then this forum is definitely not the place for you. As it is, you're jabbing everyone who doesn't think your little custom was manufactured by god himself. Go back and read what you're typing. It's pretty pathetic and has me believing you might actually be OC pimping your own customs here, in the horror section, which would be against forum rules.

And for the record, I think OC does a fantastic job on all his customs (though I wouldn't pay what they fetch). But in this case, Silent Surfer's custom is more accurate.

...personally I dont care for hobo MM no matter who makes it. Just not a look I care for when it comes to MM.

Back