Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to raise holy hell with them!

I called again. They said they are currently behind but are working on it. The base they said is fine, and not a factory defect. They are working on replacement holster and center piece... another 48 hrs before an answer. Im sure they will fix it. I just absolutely love this piece. I want to keep it and I want it to be 100% complete. It is truly amazing in person. Every-time I go downstairs and see it I marvel I got boba in the corner! Its bad ass.

I called again. They said they are currently behind but are working on it. The base they said is fine, and not a factory defect. They are working on replacement holster and center piece... another 48 hrs before an answer. Im sure they will fix it. I just absolutely love this piece. I want to keep it and I want it to be 100% complete. It is truly amazing in person. Every-time I go downstairs and see it I marvel I got boba in the corner! Its bad ass.

Yeah, I admire mine pretty much every day too. It really is a helluva display piece. :yess:

I wouldn't like that answer. I suggest really bothering them about it or request an exchange.

I hope oneangrymo is local, as exchanges are really only applicable if you're located in the US, otherwise Sideshow can be a real pain about it.

As I'll seriously doubt that they'll ask for this particular statue to be smashed for relatively small issues.

But because they're relatively easy fixes I'm sure Sideshow will eventually fix the issues.

I hope oneangrymo is local, as exchanges are really only applicable if you're located in the US, otherwise Sideshow can be a real pain about it.

As I'll seriously doubt that they'll ask for this particular statue to be smashed for relatively small issues.

But because they're relatively easy fixes I'm sure Sideshow will eventually fix the issues.

Let's hope. It's crazy their QC missed this.

Let's hope. It's crazy their QC missed this.

I hope they answer today. I want my boba complete so I can move on to something else. I was thinking about having a glass case made for it, so no one can touch it.. maybe just the front, sides and top, the back open. Just two things! The button and the center piece. Even if they can't replace the button at least get me that front piece!

Sideshow is replacing the holster and the center piece.. thank god, I was getting nervous there for a bit. I want this statue 100% complete.
They said the base is supposed to be like that.

Sideshow is replacing the holster and the center piece.. thank god, I was getting nervous there for a bit. I want this statue 100% complete.
They said the base is supposed to be like that.

They say that a lot, but in general great news.

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to receive the parts.

Yes Sideshow is generally pretty good. Now the only problem is I didn't realize my ceiling is too low for Han Solo in carbonite life size!!!

I'm sorry, but when I read your post I burst out laughing.

I've done the same kind of thing quite often with other things whereby I didn't take into account other factors when buying furniture around the house. Factors such as walking space etc :dunno

Back