Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For reference here is my build. I have sourced as many found parts as humanly possible. I am still missing 4 pieces so perhaps one day I'll have a fully found parts Fett!

But you don't need to go overboard like I did!

1637080475003.png

For reference here is my build. I have sourced as many found parts as humanly possible. I am still missing 4 pieces so perhaps one day I'll have a fully found parts Fett!

View attachment 545905
Love the stand, Buda! Are your knees upside down for a reason? Was there a scene in ESB where they were? I haven't gone through Raf's thread on the filming order and oddities of the suit during filming in a while, but seems like there might've been...

View attachment 545905

Looks awesome Buda! Amazing how people figure out where all those parts came from and track all that old stuff down. Seems like it would be really fun, but also really frustrating. Must be some elusive stuff out there.

Jay recommended the EFX, but not necessarily as a replacement for the Sideshow. That was just kinda where my mind went but perhaps that is not the best idea. Thanks again.

Love that Fett!

That's a hefty discount. Excited to see your in-hand pics!

Thanks! For the first time ever I did the installment plan to pay it off because I didn't want to pay the entire chunk at once and I have not made space for it yet. I might pay it off early, but I also intend to get their Carbonite Han to go with Fett.

Looking forward to seeing it @TurdFurgusonsHat!

I went ahead and ordered the Carbonite Han too so I should have both paid off at about the same time. It's the beginning and very likely the end of life size collecting for me. If any company ever does a top quality Vader in the pose below I'll be in big trouble though. Would be so awesome on a partial chunk of gantry base with the chopped posts and yellow light!

p08bxbk0.jpg

Could someone with the Sideshow LS Fett share the details of the PSU (Volts/Amps/Watts)? My statue hasn't been plugged in for a while and I forgot to label my PSUs... Sideshow support don't have the details for it to hand :(

If this question seems familiar, I asked the same for my Han in Carbonite, too :)

Looking through my preorders I noticed that the life size Han in Carbonite has already gone waitlist before shipping. I wonder if that one will be retired as some of their other life size pieces have. I imagine shipping on that particular piece being quite expensive nowadays.

Back