Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here is the replacement front piece. THe blaster is about the same, yes the button is better, but its still not very firm. I think Im going to have to use some tape or something, but at least my statue is now complete. I will share photo of completed item soon
IMG_1291.jpg

yes my life size carbonite is about to come. My basement ceiling height is 90" .. the statue is 91"!!!

How's that going to work?

Any pictures of Boba Fett?

Yes I am currently working on a review and will post it shortly. I just noticed some minor scratches on my main blaster where the blaster end touches the left thumb because that’s where my blaster rests is that where u guys have it too ? Or maybe my blaster isn’t set right ?

$500 off and free US shipping with code BOBALS.

This is apparently the biggest Black Friday deal they've ever done.

So I have been saving for and considering options for an "ultimate" type statement piece for my Star Wars collection. Currently the frontrunner is this Sideshow Life Size Fett. I realize it isn't 100% accurate but I can't think of anything that would deliver more punch.

I see it has been awhile since anyone here has commented on this piece and I was wondering if anyone here who owns it or has seen it would like to comment on what they think of it. Or maybe someone can echo opinions from another source/forum? I fully realize that to most folks it's probably not worth the money, but when you buy something like this value for your money isn't really the point.

I got this back when it was first introduced (the first batch) back then I think it was an introductory offer of like 7000$ with free shipping. So I managed to save some. the problem with the first batch is the neck was way to long. but it can be remedied quite easily just by taking a saw o the pipe the helmet sites on. I think they made some other adjustments tot he suit as well , not so much int he aesthetics dept but more int he engineering. it is a great piece no doubt. to me the best lifesize you can buy without building ur own. no its not perfect by any means but if you love fett and want to make an impression. it will do the trick. I cant believe though that this is still up on their site I mean I think I got mine back in 2017.

Back