Sideshow: Darth Vader Mythos Statue (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive helmet is the best display option IMO. But won't order direct with international shipping and taxes. So pass, too bad. Saving 1K is the silver lining I guess.

Since I don’t have a ton of space for a lot of bigger figures/statues I have made the decision to cancel my HT Mando 1/4 and use those funds for this. This is just too kick ass to not get

I stopped buying statues a long time ago due to size and space, and prices getting so crazy. To think what I paid for all my SS SW premium format statues back in the day.

This looks really cool and I would've been all over it back in the day.

Just pre-ordered the exclusive version. It will be the first statue in my collection.

Well we are rolling you in with a bangin' statue. The problem then becomes when they release others you want, and you're like "You know, that would look really look great paired with [any other statue you have from a given line]" and then suddenly you aint got no room in your house

Well we are rolling you in with a bangin' statue. The problem then becomes when they release others you want, and you're like "You know, that would look really look great paired with [any other statue you have from a given line]" and then suddenly you aint got no room in your house
Lmao I'm already thinking about the Mythos Maul and Ventress. The others don't intrigue me, although I've heard a new mythos Boba might be in the works.

Anddddd I just ordered the Mythos Maul. I'll probably end up getting the whole line now. I'm down a dark path to bankruptcy, but it will be worth it 😂
R.gif
nice to hear that....😂

Now you need to do Ventress. :)
I'm going to pre-order her at the beginning of next month. I'm trying to budget somewhat accordingly lol.

I'm tempted to get the entire line, but not sure if I want to go for the Emperor, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. The sculpt on the Emperor looks great in my opinion, but I'm not sure how I feel about the mixed media outer robes and the pose.

I feel like the sculpts on Obi-Wan and Anakin aren't 100% there, but I do like the look of the statues overall and the poses for each. And at least you have the option to display Obi-Wan with or without the mixed media cape.

It feels like Sideshow is going all in on the Clonewars Era for this new Mythos line. You have to wonder if Ahsoka will be coming up soon, she seems to be very popular at the moment and her merch always sells. If they were to make her, I feel like you'd almost have to nab Obi-Wan and Anakin as companion pieces.

A new mythos Boba Fett would be amazing, I'm just unsure how he would fit in with all of these Clonewars Era pieces (angry teenage Boba). I would get him regardless. 😂

Last edited:
He will be neither angry nor teenage: he will be the silent, deadly and brutally efficient killer that somehow, we all love anyways. And I will be here for it.

I want this statue so bad, but international shipping, duty fees and taxes kill me. It hurts even more since I have Ventress and Maul. If these were 1/4 scale with a lower piece count, Sideshow would have made a killing I think.

I'm going to pre-order her at the beginning of next month. I'm trying to budget somewhat accordingly lol.

I'm tempted to get the entire line, but not sure if I want to go for the Emperor, Obi-Wan, and Anakin. The sculpt on the Emperor looks great in my opinion, but I'm not sure how I feel about the mixed media outer robes and the pose.

I feel like the sculpts on Obi-Wan and Anakin aren't 100% there, but I do like the look of the statues overall and the poses for each. And at least you have the option to display Obi-Wan with or without the mixed media cape.

It feels like Sideshow is going all in on the Clonewars Era for this new Mythos line. You have to wonder if Ahsoka will be coming up soon, she seems to be very popular at the moment and her merch always sells. If they were to make her, I feel like you'd almost have to nab Obi-Wan and Anakin as companion pieces.

A new mythos Boba Fett would be amazing, I'm just unsure how he would fit in with all of these Clonewars Era pieces (angry teenage Boba). I would get him regardless. 😂
You could wait a bit and get her from Sideshow Seconds. She was up there quite a few times when the first batch dropped. I anticipate that she will be there again when the next batch arrives. That's how I bought my Darth Maul mythos statue. It was definitely worth saving $100 and while they say the boxes are "dinged", mine showed up 100% perfect. Both the art box and the shipper box had not one single ding on it.

I was going to buy Ventress from seconds as well, but I was waiting to get Maul first. She popped up on there at least a dozen or so times, but she never popped up again after Maul finally made his appearance there 😂 SOOO I'm waiting until the next batch releases so I can grab her from there as well. Have Sidious as well. He's absolutely phenomenal also. Welcome to the word of Statues

You could wait a bit and get her from Sideshow Seconds. She was up there quite a few times when the first batch dropped. I anticipate that she will be there again when the next batch arrives. That's how I bought my Darth Maul mythos statue. It was definitely worth saving $100 and while they say the boxes are "dinged", mine showed up 100% perfect. Both the art box and the shipper box had not one single ding on it.

I was going to buy Ventress from seconds as well, but I was waiting to get Maul first. She popped up on there at least a dozen or so times, but she never popped up again after Maul finally made his appearance there 😂 SOOO I'm waiting until the next batch releases so I can grab her from there as well. Have Sidious as well. He's absolutely phenomenal also. Welcome to the word of Statues
It's addicting lol. I'm ashamed to say I've canceled a few of my Hot Toys orders so I can indulge in some statue goodness. I still plan on re-odering the hot toys, but they can wait for now. I've placed orders for the Mythos Vader and Maul (Ventress will be added shortly), as well as some Prime 1 Pieces (1/3 Jungle Hunter Predator, 1/3 Ledger Joker and Bust, Kratos/Baldur, and Aloy/Striker)

Back