DARTH VADER PF Statue lightsaber not working

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessemoody

Just a little freaky
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I received this awesome statue back in October. Unfortunately at the time I didn't really have enough room for it in my home office so it (with many others) sat in the box while I revamped the office and waited on new furniture.

Well I finally got around to setting it up this past weekend and with my luck the light saber doesn't light up.

• I've tried the normal things suggested of reaching out to Sideshow (too long past 30 day window).
  • Plugged it in and left it on 30-60 minutes.
  • Made sure the parts were seated well enough
So I'm now trying to troubleshoot and fix it. Anyone else have an issue like this?

If anyone else owns this statue would you be able to take a pic of the inside hand where the saber plugs into? Mine might have too much glue/resin build up around the parts and possibly not allowing a good connection. Though I did spend some time on it this evening making sure much more of the metal was exposed for the connection and still no luck.

Picture for ref on which one I am talking about.

1684982464408.png

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-darth-vader-sideshow-collectibles-300795

I had the exact same problem when I got mine. The issue was where you connect the arm to the shoulder wasn’t going in far enough for the Jack to connect. I sent it back and got a replacement.

Back