Sideshow: Darth Vader Mythos Statue (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
zzTG2yK.jpg

It's really such a shame that the Mythos Emperor statue is such a dud. I would love to get that to pair with this Vader but I dislike what Sideshow did with Palpatine so much that I just can't do that.

Not sure I like this one more than the original Vader Mythos. I like the pose more on the original that's for sure, though this does have less orange lol.

I wish the stand the was a more recognizable piece of a ship, like wreckage from a jedi star fighter, rather than just an engine. It still looks pretty cool. Very dynamic.

Yeah I thought the X-Wing was pretty obvious there too.

Though I would of rather of seen other villains like Dooku get a Mythos representation, I'm digging this, I'll wait and see the price even though I already have 2 PF Vaders.

Though I would of rather of seen other villains like Dooku get a Mythos representation, I'm digging this, I'll wait and see the price even though I already have 2 PF Vaders.
Who knows, the future of the line looked uncertain for a while but now there is hope, they could really go to town on a lot of characters and some collectors will want them all

I wish the stand the was a more recognizable piece of a ship, like wreckage from a jedi star fighter, rather than just an engine. It still looks pretty cool. Very dynamic.

It looks pretty recognisable to me, from an x-wing

Yep, instantly recognized as an X-Wing as well.

There’s also the tip of the cannon on the ground.

Admittedly I would’ve liked to have seen something a little more aggressive to match the battle damage.

Like Vader standing over the cockpit area that’s been lightsaber slashed.

As it is, the X-Wing engine looks a bit too clean for the purpose of making it recognizable.

I'm really digging this and love full sculpted statues. The New Mythos > New Premium Format. I hope the ES is no more than 2000 though !!!

Back