Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, have some people already received theirs? This was just up for order less than a week ago.

If the LE is availbe thorugh gift card/reward points, I'd probably go that route.

i received mine today as well. very nice indeed. really first class all the way around but makes me sad to see all the great stuff i wish i had known about because i didnt know sideshow existed until 2005. so many items way long sold out:monkey2

It is beeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuutiful, I love it; now I need to hunker down with some Guinness and watch the DVD. :duff

The DVD was shorter than I hoped, but it still has some good info. I didn't get to attend CIV so it was nice to watch the panel (and see Darklord Dave's head the whole time .... :google). The Archives section was much better however, it gave insight to some abandoned or re-tooled product.

:cool:

WOW! Received it already?! Care to post some pics of it?:monkey3

EDIT: Damn, shipping is costing me $42 bucks:monkey4

Last edited:
So when did the LE sell out?

Yeah, good question. I've been watching it, waiting for the "low quantity" meter to come up but it never did. Is that meter only for pre-orders? :confused:

Just this morning it was still available for order but now it is gone? :confused:

(Glad I got mine in then! :D)

Got mine today. #80/150. Very well done!!

Loved the quotes section especially that quote from some guy named Lonnie Cummins. He's everywhere :lol

The Lonnie quote was cool, but the quote from that Terrence Smith fella from St. Louis was so good, it brought a tear to my eye. :lol

I ordered me a reg. edition last night - - so it should be coming with a calendar, yes?

Thats what I was gonna do, get another catalog or maybe another Ornament. just for the calender.

They are both qualifying orders, right????

Back