Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered right away and I am still "order placed" but I may take Buttmunch's idea and cancel and reorder to get the calander too.

I'm in the same boat, but I can't cancel mine as I used some Reward Points on it. :banghead

Conversely, my 1:6 Bespin Luke has not shipped, either... even though I was pre-authed 2 weeks ago with everyone else. :huh

My Vol 10 is available if anyone is interested -- cost + shipping. :wave

OK now I'm starting to get mad. My T-1000 that I ordered a WEEK after the catalog has shipped AND Princess Leia who just barely came in (though I am greatful she was sent out so quickly). So what is up with the catalogs? Did they run out? I ordered within MINUTES of it going up and no notice? I'd like some sort of answer.

I'm a understanding person, but I need some info so I can start understanding. :monkey3

It looks like the regulars are going out first. I ordered mine on the 22nd and I just received notice that it will be delivered tomorrow... Whats strange is that its 5 lbs... Does that strike anyone else as weird?

I talked to Jennifer in CS last night. They stopped processing the catalogs last week because of the Holisay and also to process orders for Leia and other actual products and have started on the catalogs again, so we should start seeing them soon.

I talked to Jennifer in CS last night. They stopped processing the catalogs last week because of the Holisay and also to process orders for Leia and other actual products and have started on the catalogs again, so we should start seeing them soon.

Good deal. I'm really itching to get mine. Nice coffee table goodness for when peeps come over during the holidays. :rock

Thanks. Good to know my order just didn't get lost or something. I was thinking the holiday may have been one of the issues.

Got mine today. In the 12 inch section are those really every figure they had ever made? I love how comprehensive every section is. Just too darn cool.

Yeah, nothing has changed on my order, either. I guess they'll start shipping them after Luke and Leia's orders are done I suppose.

Woo Hoo! Item shipping soon status! I was about ready to submit another wish to the Mistress just asking if I could get my catalog by Christmas! :lol

Edit: I actually just got my shipping notice! Will Finally be here Thursday!

Last edited:
Back