Sideshow Collectibles: Volume 10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, good to see the excitement. Unfortunately, you are correct, it has been delayed at the printer. We're not sure yet when it will be in the warehouse, but you can be sure that we'll be posting something soon about the projected time frame, etc. Hang in there! :duff

Hi guys, good to see the excitement. Unfortunately, you are correct, it has been delayed at the printer. We're not sure yet when it will be in the warehouse, but you can be sure that we'll be posting something soon about the projected time frame, etc. Hang in there! :duff

So will the LE be an "in stock" order like Vol. 9? Just want to be ready in case the edition size is low... :rotfl

Delayed:monkey2

Oh well, i'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Besides Dusty has to sign mine which will probably delay it a little more.

I never got clearification on this, but is there going to free editions sent out in orders like in the past or at least cheap ones available for purchase. I love the catelogs, but I just don't have the extra funds around to buy the nice hardback, limited edition ones.

I never got clearification on this, but is there going to free editions sent out in orders like in the past or at least cheap ones available for purchase. I love the catelogs, but I just don't have the extra funds around to buy the nice hardback, limited edition ones.

There will be 2 versions available for order... one limited/clothbound/special DVD/the whole shebang and one normal hardbound (which won't be too expensive). There will be no free soft bound versions of this book, due to it's large size and weight.

I just wanna make sure to get my ubber edition and have it signed by some extra folks outside the normal amount that it comes with.

There will be 2 versions available for order... one limited/clothbound/special DVD/the whole shebang and one normal hardbound (which won't be too expensive). There will be no free soft bound versions of this book, due to it's large size and weight.

Thanks Dusty. I could probably swing the hardback edition. Would be nice if we could use gift cards on them though! :monkey3

You won't need to. ;)

Thanks, good to know Q. I take it this hardback won't be the same price as the first one then :lol

You guys really do excellent stuff with the catalog and other photos, but when it comes to a limited budget, the stuff in the photos are always going to win over the photos themselves :lol Looking forward to the release of the catalog even more now!

Oh, by the way Q, is there any possibility of some of the older catalogs being reissued? I think the earliest one I got was like 5 or 6. I would be very interested in seeing the earlier ones on the site at least.

Remember the giant warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc? That's where the disks for the old catalogs are...

Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse_new.jpg

Listened to the podcast. Cool idea. $10 plus a $10 gift card, which if used, basically makes Volume 10 only the cost of shipping. :rock

I cant wait for this. The uber classy cloth bound one sounds awesome, but we'll have to see how much that costs.
But when the next ones comes I'd want it again...so maybe just the hardback :D
Dusty, what DVD is it btw? Like the ones handed out at the cons?

I cant wait for this. The uber classy cloth bound one sounds awesome, but we'll have to see how much that costs.
But when the next ones comes I'd want it again...so maybe just the hardback :D
Dusty, what DVD is it btw? Like the ones handed out at the cons?

The DVD is something new - I personally have not viewed it, but I think there's some exclusive behind-the-scenes content, etc. :duff

Back