Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
won the Death statue from the site contest and the punisher vs daredevil dio from twitter. I checked my online bank account and I have a $6 charge from sideshow. Not sure what shipping charge it is for but I figured it would have been more for both? any idea who to contact? I was going to contact customer service but not sure if they would know what I won?

Do you have your final invoice email from Sideshow showing the discount? If so then you have a disputable case with your credit card company.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

On my original order from SS, it shows my discount, indicating discount code was applied at checkout, and I would be charged shipping charges only. However, when I looked at mt CC transactions it showed the whole amount was charged. I called customer service at SSC, and they told me even though my order processed, there were no more Gollums available for discount. It's strange because if the item in question is out of stock for the limited discount the order won't process. But, seems like at times that wasn't the case. I went ahead and kept the order and paid full price, because I wanted it, but still don't understand how my order and several other freaks orders processed. I suspect with all the glitches during Spooktacular, that this problem was likely yet another glitch. My final invoice from sideshow indicates full charges were applied.

won the Death statue from the site contest and the punisher vs daredevil dio from twitter. I checked my online bank account and I have a $6 charge from sideshow. Not sure what shipping charge it is for but I figured it would have been more for both? any idea who to contact? I was going to contact customer service but not sure if they would know what I won?

Unless you live across the street the shipping should be a lot more than $6 for either of those let alone both. Maybe you got lucky again. :)

That was what my shipping was for the indy dio. I think they said something about $6 flat shipping for US orders, so I think you are good.

:lol For a Spook that had quite a few glitches the aftermath in shipping is equally funny. Still had a blast even if my stuff gets messed up, it's free so I'm good with it. Although that Gollum situation is a little scary.

Mistress gave discounted shipping on some of her contests. My Aragorn v Ghost king shipped for $6.

Weird but true... The Clone Lieutenant I won apparently had issues. I received a cancellation notice, then an email from CS saying ignore the cancellation, then a ship notice and finally a cancellation email. At least it's on its way...

According to SS, "Your pre-order of the Holiday Yoda 1:6 (100087) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 16 days" :yess:

Yeah, still haven't gotten mine on that one yet. But I know how swamped they are. I've got a couple of things they will email me about. So I look forward to hearing from them!! :D

Fury, I am so sorry buddy. I would have thought for a loyal customer like you who has been around so long would have gotten the deal put through. :( I hope that things can be sorted for you!!

I really miss chat. I keep wanting to open icechat and talk with you all.
:monkey2

:lol For a Spook that had quite a few glitches the aftermath in shipping is equally funny. Still had a blast even if my stuff gets messed up, it's free so I'm good with it. Although that Gollum situation is a little scary.

At first the couch in your sig looked like a ginormous love handle. I was like WTF?! :lol

I am sooo sorry about the uc fury. :( That's really unfair for Sideshow to not honor the discount they had up to all that got it in time. 8 people only? It's quite ridiculous they won't allow the few others that did it to get the same deal, especially when they've already given away and discounted so many other things.

I pray something good comes from your email to Michael.

Mistress gave discounted shipping on some of her contests. My Aragorn v Ghost king shipped for $6.

Apparently so, since my Rancor diorama cost only $6 to ship. The exclusive version cost me $17.27 when I got it a few months ago, so this is nice treat!

However, I'm sad to hear about the people who are getting their Undying Carcass orders cancelled. To offer 10% off and free shipping is almost a slap in the face, to be honest. I don't even get the whole "it was only supposed to be for 8 people" idea. There wasn't any sort of code for this like with some of the other contest items, right? How were people on their site supposed to know that it was limited to 8? Or is that something they just decided after the fact? Either way, it stinks.

Thanks for all the well wishes gang, it makes me really miss chat.

Truly feeling miffed right now, after coming off such an extreme high resulting from Spooktacular. I'm really hoping they honor the U.C. deal, after the sob story I sent via email. I guess time will tell, and maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

But right now, after a few hours of the bad news setting in, I'm feeling like not giving the 100% next year. I would never miss chat with all of you fine collectors, that is just too much fun. But the getting a great deal, and having it ripped from your clutches ruthlessly like this is quite disheartening.

I'm full time at school, and full time at work too, and having devoted every spare hour of the week to Spooktacular may not have been completely worth it if my small victory is just going to be stripped after the event.

Don't mean to be sniveling or complaining too much, but put yourself in my shoes...

:(

That really sucks to hear fury, but you must keep hope for next year. Never give up. As for my spook kit- all I can say is freakin WOW. Just brilliant quality and a little extra. Because I am international, the coffee pack was going to be removed but for some reason (maybe because of wait list conversion) the coffee pack made its way through! So happy and thankful to sideshow

Thanks for all the well wishes gang, it makes me really miss chat.

Truly feeling miffed right now, after coming off such an extreme high resulting from Spooktacular. I'm really hoping they honor the U.C. deal, after the sob story I sent via email. I guess time will tell, and maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

But right now, after a few hours of the bad news setting in, I'm feeling like not giving the 100% next year. I would never miss chat with all of you fine collectors, that is just too much fun. But the getting a great deal, and having it ripped from your clutches ruthlessly like this is quite disheartening.

I'm full time at school, and full time at work too, and having devoted every spare hour of the week to Spooktacular may not have been completely worth it if my small victory is just going to be stripped after the event.

Don't mean to be sniveling or complaining too much, but put yourself in my shoes...

:(

Blah...blah...blah, Mr. "All I want is my blue mug and I'll be happy." :moon

Back