Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you only get one win on chat through spook dont ya?
One per day. I checked with Alex. But is ain't easy to win. Winning twice in chat during Spook may be near impossible...
I'm excited about the various Star Wars prizes so far. Nice to see Star Wars making a comeback!!! :chew :r2d2line

Hey, the Chewbacca smilie is broken!!! No moonwalking Chewie!!!

Last edited:
I tried to use a secondary computer in my school, but no luck, I can't get any access at all, it's all blocked. Congrats to the winners, I'll sit and keep my rock company.

Sigh...I saw all of the great things given away in chat. I'm a sad panda now. :-(

Not as sad as me... two prizes were given out to people with incorrect spelling of an actor's name... I had the correct way.
can't fault the Mistress though as it was probably wrong on her answer sheet.

For future reference Chicky, it's AMRISH Puri. Not AMISH.

Not as sad as me... two prizes were given out to people with incorrect spelling of an actor's name... I had the correct way.

Is Amrish amish? ;) Hey, that's the nice thing about amish people! I can't offend any of them online, since they don't have computers! Rimshot please...

Insane chat session. Still on the adrenaline high. Scored a Han Solo in Carbonite PF from the Mistress. Speechless!!!!!

Congrats to all fellow Freak winners! You guys are fast as heck!

EDIT: Oops - huge thanx to Mistress, Alex and Sideshow

That was an awesome prize! Congrats!

Blacklisted. :lol :nana:

Here is quote of the day. RAGE posted this in chat:
On the fifth day of Spooktacular the Mistress (and Alex) gave to us: 6 Sideshow plushies, 5 santa Yodas, 4 Gollum PF's, 3 chalices of Kali, 2 something else's and a Han Solo Froze in Carbonite!

epic! I think we need to continue to build on this. theme song!!

Do you have any brains you can feed him?

porkbrains1.jpg

That's nasty - but I bet it would do the trick! :lol

I think I might be.... :lol I don't think I've ever won a board, chat, or FB contest... I think the only things I've ever won were by finding freebie clues.

Alright. I'm going to combat my depression from not being able to do the chat contest by giving away my Spook giftcard. Didn't you say you needed one earlier?

Back