Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite horror movie poster, or favorite poster from a horror movie? :lol

Favorite Poster from a horror movie.... :rolleyes2

Here is another of my favs:

Howling.jpg

ghost_and_mr_chicken.jpg

;)

OK, maybe not my favorite horror movie, but a favorite nonetheless. As for a true horror film, it is really hard to choose just one.

Here are a couple of mine:

205510.1020.A.jpg

And

A70-2170

And, of course, there is no way I could allow the classic Universal films go unrepresented, so...

wolf_man.jpg

Sorry for monopolizing the thread, but I love old movie posters :D.

Last edited:
So what exactly is the golden ticket? Also do spooktacular items go up for preorder right away? Like on the 24th?

So far, nobody knows what the golden gift card is going to be. As for preorders, if previous Spooks are any indication, they will go up at random intervals throughout Spook. Even ungodly morning hours.

I have a feeling that the golden gift card will be useable on anything, not just the gc list.

My guess is the Golden Gift Card is just a large amount card that will be randomly sent out.... like they did a couple years ago. But going by what their gift card amounts have been lately this one will probably only be like $50.

Funny thing I noticed this morning in class, because I have the "Mort goes to hell" image as my desktop...

Someone at Sideshow misspelled their own web address again! :lol

SIDESHOWCOLLECTIBES.COM (NO L)

Haha. And on Amazon.com for the UC3 collectors edition game, they have Sideshow as Slideshow when they mention the figure was done by them.

Back