Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatevs...

I just think it's a ____ move to take a deal away from somebody who worked at staying up looking for deals, and actually had a T order.

But, yeah,

whatevs...

I've had T orders cancelled left and right during Spook, SDCC, and PPO's

It happens and instead of getting upset, I just figure that I saved myself some extra money to use on drinking.

Happened to me on a Facebook contest this year. I don't feel like I am entitled to anything for free so I just shrugged it off and decided it was a lot more fun to enjoy myself, rather then get fixated on winning prizes. It is what it is.

Well, it wasn't free anyway. Just a nice (I thought) gesture to a fellow collector. Just saying, why waste my week's downtime to "win" the pleasure of having a deal redacted upon?

Answer: I won't.

Well, it wasn't free anyway. Just a nice (I thought) gesture to a fellow collector. Just saying, why waste my week's downtime to "win" the pleasure of having a deal redacted upon?

Answer: I won't.

I had Celtic steal a concept predalien out of my cart and I'm not crying about it. :huh :lol

Oy, I give up.

Yes, of course I will chat next year. I'm not going in for the whole Spook hoopla again though. That's over.

Boo hoo hoo hoo... :monkey2

Good job Vander!

No word on prizes yet, which is fine. I don't mind. I am hoping they get here in time for Christmas. They will be going under the tree as our presents. We wont be able to buy our own this year.

Wow, that was much more sad when I typed it out.
:lol

nice, how did you win the Indy Dio?

Chat contest.

And for those worrying that they haven't even gotten notice on chat wins yet, I won it from Marissa when she was doing contests... so it was seperate from the Mistress ones which is probably why it was processed so quickly. I never even got an email about it before hand, I would assume cause when I sent my info I said I was a current client and that they could charge my card on hand.

Back