Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the contests when it says "find the comment posted by ‘news’ that contains the promo word" where the heck do they mean?

You have to look at the comments for a particular page (so scroll down until you see the comments and see if someone named "News" said anything).

So basically you have to look for the Announcement News page for a product, not the product page.

Man you guys are making me second guess myself. I found a promo word that started with "W", which worked in the code box. That sound about right?

if you put the word in and click use code, it'll take you to the contest page and you know you're right. You've got the right on though.

Man you guys are making me second guess myself. I found a promo word that started with "W", which worked in the code box. That sound about right?

If it works in the code box, click "use this code" and it will take you to the contest page. That's your best bet on finding out if you have the right code or not.

Hello My Fellow FREAKS! Anyone have an idea where promo word 9 is? Thank You.

"when silence falls naught but humanity's echo remains"

captainobvious.jpg

So much for subtlety. :huh :lol

Re: Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th ? 31st

on my lunch break and just checking in. Just killed an observation I had today

Back