Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see there is a banner for a promo word on the Abomination Bowen page. Anyone know what it is or what the word does?

Who entered STOKED into the code box just now?

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

*raises hand* :lol

sucker-620-3.png

I have been watching for the Thor plushy checking every few minutes and if course it pops up while I'm getting the first kid. Missed it by 1. I so wanted that. Hopefully it goes up again.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I enter everything into the box. I am about the most gulible person there is.

In fact I kept entering the gollum code in my cart every 15 minutes still just in case.

I enter everything into the box. I am about the most gulible person there is.

In fact I kept entering the gollum code in my cart every 15 minutes still just in case.

I keep entering the Gollum code too, just sayin :)

I ended up winning the "I must be allowed..." movie trivia contest! It turns out that I won the Luke vs. Rancor diorama, which I already have the exclusive version of. But I've always been torn about whether to display it with Luke or the Gamorrean in the Rancor's claw and this will allow me to display both at once, so it actually worked out great! (My office is already so crammed with Jabba stuff that two rancor dioramas won't seem out of place in the least -- trust me...) :)

Back