1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know the jumpsuit isn?t blue. Now please stop spamming this thread.

IMG_3267.jpg

But I am scamming this thread lol!!! I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. This is for the people who said it was blue. So, how am I scamming the thread??? So those that do not know just read this https://halloweenmovie.fandom.com/wiki/Coveralls Helps those that do not know.

Hey does anyone know the official color of the jumpsuit?

:eye roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey does anyone know the official color of the jumpsuit?

:eye roll

Damn you guys are brutal and disrespectful. All I was doing was helping out those that said it was blue. You don't have to be sarcastic and act like an ass hole. I mean come on man. I wasn't acting that way to you!

For all those thinking the jump suit is blue, it was never blue in the movie. Do your research it is a greenish grey color. Idk why people think it is blue!!!!

Not sure why you quoted me when you said this. I never said it was blue. In fact I said the TOTS version seemed off (in other words, too blue). THIS is what I wrote:
"The only thing I like better about the Sideshow version is the body shape, seems more accurate. The jumpsuit color also seems better than the Trick Or Treat studios promo pics. But I cannot justify those things, a pumpkin, and a grave stone adding $130 to the price. Prices are just absurd now."

Sean

Sean

Not sure why you quoted me when you said this. I never said it was blue. In fact I said the TOTS version seemed off (in other words, too blue). THIS is what I wrote:
"The only thing I like better about the Sideshow version is the body shape, seems more accurate. The jumpsuit color also seems better than the Trick Or Treat studios promo pics. But I cannot justify those things, a pumpkin, and a grave stone adding $130 to the price. Prices are just absurd now."

Sean

Sean

My mistake man, I do apologize.

Ill say this for the last time, and let this be the end of it. I was trying to help a few who thought it was blue. That was all. If that makes me put spam or whatever then so be it. But their was never any malice or bad intentions. Anyways, I wish all well. Peace

It's spamming to make the same statement multiple times in a row, particularly when all that was being discussed was the colors used on the product. Also quoting people with an "I'm going to school you" attitude is a quick way to rub people wrong.

The price is what it is. It?s about normal for a sixth scale figure now days. The Trick or Treat Studios release isn?t the norm as far as pricing, and they?re an unproven company when it comes to figures. Sideshow isn?t always great, but they?re more of a known name in sixth scale. Plus the figure has a good amount of accessories whereas the Trick or Treat Studios version only has one set of hands and a knife.

As I said, not enough to justify a $130 or so price difference, IMO.
For a figure that isn't armored, like most $250 figures (in other words, doesn't require extensive additional tooling for additional plastic parts) the Sideshow version of this figure should be cheaper.

Sean

Last edited:
As I said, not enough to justify a $130 price different IMO.
For a figure that isn't armored, like most $250 figures (in other words, doesn't require extensive additional tooling for additional plastic parts) the Sideshow version of this figure should be cheaper.

Sean
I mean it’s your choice, but sixth scale figures are regularly over this price point. Armored or otherwise. There aren’t many figures under $230, let alone below $200. It also sounds like Trick or Treat Studios is a pretty hit or miss company, and I believe the Halloween figures are their first attempts at sixth scale. I’ve never bought any of their products so I can’t speak for their quality.

Sideshow is hit or miss too, but I still feel this is the better overall package. Two knives, the pumpkin (with light up feature), the Judith Myers gravestone, the bed sheet/glasses, phone and phone cord. He comes with a fair amount. I get the price is high, but I’m just saying it is what it is. Also compare it with some of their figures where they hardly included any accessories and were charging like $250 or more.

I?d say this is actually closer to a reasonable price these days considering the extra.

HT is charging that for bare bones.

I seriously doubt the TOT version will be comparable.

Bottom line is that Sideshow prices on 1/6 figures run higher than other manufacturers, but like has been mentioned, most others in the market selling licensed figures have production close to design, so there are different business costs.

I would be stunned to see any Sideshow figure run under $200 at this stage.

For some perspective, Ghost Face is $210 for this set.

ghost-face_ghost-face_gallery_5f762cea77cc6.jpg

Michael Myers is $230 for this set.

michael-myers-deluxe_halloween_gallery_5f7f502bdaf65.jpg

For $25 difference, I think Michael offers more value for his price than Ghost Face for its.

I wouldn't get frustrated at Sideshow being $115 more than ToTS, there are a number of factors to be behind that, plus the "bloody" '79 ToTS is $20 more than the clean for little change. There are a number of factors to result in ToTS coming in less.

Bottom line, we have 2 licensed Myers figures that each cost less than any custom figure worth your time would run, pretty sure you can't get a quality custom in your collection for less than $500.

Granted, customs have the ability to be more accurate and depending on your tastes, that can be worth and if so, go ahead and spend it. I think there are plenty like myself who don't have the ability to invest like that.

For me it's been about a proper headsculpt, no '78 figure I own looks proper, but for me, the ToTS finally captures the mask as I would want a figure too, the rest of the details I can accept as close enough.

I don't care if blue jumpsuit is right or wrong, for me, it's consistent with my collection so I'd rather not have a figure stand out from the display.

It's spamming to make the same statement multiple times in a row, particularly when all that was being discussed was the colors used on the product. Also quoting people with an "I'm going to school you" attitude is a quick way to rub people wrong.

Well, one person was like why is the PCS the colors it is. So, I clarified why. (NOT SACRASTIC) First, I apologize. But I am also not apart of this new generation so Idk these terms. Second, I apologized. Third, this so called "attitude of I schooled you" where in the hell did you interpret that type of attitude. First, I wouldn't talk to people that way, I was taught to be respectful and helpful. Plus, I was nothing but respectful in my comments? So, I had no such attitude. I mean I can not believe a simple helpful comment got turned into something it wasn't. Like, I said many times I was trying to be helpful, JESUS! Why I hate social media!!!

Back