1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they still do them. They just didn’t do one on Ghost Face or Myers. I guess with such bare bones releases, making the left arm a sideshow exclusive wouldn’t have gone over well :lol

I could have seen the pumpkin or tombstone being an exclusive though but I’m glad they didn’t do an exclusive on these.

No not bad, but they do feel over-priced. They are very hit or miss and this is why many of us wait and see.

I'm gonna have to pick this guy up. SSC is hit and miss, but if it's the same level of quality as Ash and Jason I'll be happy. Then I can get rid of the ThreeZero stand-in. . .maybe I'll mix and match and keep the ThreeZero jump suit.

Will probably go through BBTS to save on shipping.

Did sideshow make a micheal Myers figure long ago? Like from 4 I think?

I think it was part 6

Sideshow made one in the early 2000s. I don?t think it was supposed to be based on any particular version as it doesn?t really resemble any of them...

C210AEFF-9C54-4858-88C6-FC32708BB235.jpeg

And Threezero made a part 6 version a few years ago...

The-Curse-of-Michael-Myers-Horror-Figure-Figure.jpg

Which is odd, because their Freddy and Leatherface from back then were pretty good -- and quite the bargain compared to today. I think they went for $40.

The old Sideshow feels in line with the old days of generic Myers masks that came out during Halloween season, non-specific and barely looking like the character beyond the most basic traits.

That Myers was considered bad even back then. I remember the part 3 Jason looking good and all the Freddys seemed fine for the time. Even Pamela Voorhees had a decent face sculpt but the paint was so bad and toyish looking.

I have both Jason and Fred, and while there are glaring errors on both, they are good representations of the character, although not movie specific.

Fred is pretty stellar, while Jason is good, it?s a pretty weak effort by SSC. They were floor to make an unmasked sculpt but opted to just past the mask over the sculpt instead......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is just something with 78 Nick Castle on screen performance that will never be properly translated into any collectible not a statue or action figure.

Other Halloween actors and their respective characters sure of course but not Castle.

This figure looks like gold compared to what I just saw from tots. Jesus Christ.

Better shots are coming in on the TOT. Still has that toy feel to me. But it?s clearly aimed at the lower end collector.

Never underestimate the ability of SSC to screw this one up as well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back