1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see H78 is finally getting licensed out (which could be good and bad), however I am eager to see how these turn out. Those prototype coveralls look really nice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but shouldn't the flesh color on the neck and around the hairline of the mask not be there? I was always under the impression that the flesh color on the neck was more of a Halloween 2 thing, I've seen the original movie dozens of times and never noticed any fleshtone on the mask, and I've watched Tommy Lee Wallace convert old Kirk masks on youtube and he didn't leave any flesh color anywhere.

The Sideshow Myers hairline is the only thing that needs to be made accurate. The mask itself looks great. I hope they tweak the hairline to be more like TOTS and especially PCS Myers. I'm not sure who sculpted the Sideshow Myers but they clearly didn't pay attention to the hairline and made it too V-shaped like a receding V hairline. Hopefully they tweak it as otherwise it's quite great. So far, I'm buying the TOTS piece but if Sideshow corrects the hairline, they'll get my money.

Agreed. I’m willing to give SS another try with this Myers. Please don’t let me down:pray:

NECA handled F13 much better than Halloween..

4c141ee576f977a24fb261953bc54f26.jpg

a3731b0fc4f86a29774761b579a7006b.jpg

4b45a0d99bc799c734ddfb00eb9ba2df.jpg

7caf99e77c30dfeb2ad9762415269d8e.jpg

Wait what thread is this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Based on Ghost Face, it may go for order this month, but it'll be spring/summer before he ships.

I just don't understand when this figure has so much potential to be perfect, why the heck Sideshow is giving him a "V" shaped hairline. Makes no sense and I hope they adjust it before PO. I'd rather get the Sideshow piece than the TOTS but I'll go with whoever is more accurate and so far, TOTS wins with the proper hairline. I wish PCS had a 1/6 because theirs is perfect

Last edited:
Well, I would expect Sideshow to be about $210 at least, so with ToTS at $120, the body will be at least as good as Sideshow’s, so you can try to snag the Sideshow jumpsuit and accessories from TA or a site like that and mash the figures together and probably cobble and ultimate version for the price of a Sideshow only, or less.

Seeing has Conan got canceled, I?ll probably end up pre ordering this guy and using him as a mash up figure.

Well, I would expect Sideshow to be about $210 at least, so with ToTS at $120, the body will be at least as good as Sideshow’s, so you can try to snag the Sideshow jumpsuit and accessories from TA or a site like that and mash the figures together and probably cobble and ultimate version for the price of a Sideshow only, or less.

Nah, too much money wasted. I'll just go with TOTS unless Sideshow fixes the hairline. Good advice though and I've used Toy Anxiety many times for some spare G.I Joe parts

I find the picture on the right is more flattering that the one on the left. Its either camera distortion, a different figure, or lighting making me feel like they are different.

michael-myers-deluxe_halloween_feature.jpg

Yeah the lighting in the more "dramatic" pictures really helps this portrait, I don't feel it is as good as the TOTS one in the flatter light photos.

Also I'm not fond of the weird flesh-tone on the neck, is that accurate? My memory may be failing me....

Bit of a weird comparison to make - but I think I prefer the Sideshow hands to the TOTS ones.

I'm not a Myers expert by any means. I know having followed Dean Knight's channel there is endless debate about the mask and colour of the coveralls.

To me this looks good and I love the accessories. Will be my first Myers figure.

Back