Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 09.45 here in the Netherlands just ordered my Faith statue. I personally think that it is good likeness to Eliza Dushku, but the stance makes it Faith.
Plus with the Euro $ rate it's only €170.

It's 09.45 here in the Netherlands just ordered my Faith statue. I personally think that it is good likeness to Eliza Dushku, but the stance makes it Faith.
Plus with the Euro $ rate it's only €170.

Congrats!!! Did you go with Ex. or no?

wow Faith EX is already on waitlist! It sold out faster than the Willow EX! I'm sure glad I ordered this yesterday! Wonder if it's really gonna ship on the 4th quarter.....

I've got to admit, this is probably the most excited I've been about a PO in a while. She just looks freakin' terrific! Can't wait to display her... in about 6 months...

Curse you, Father Time! I'll be doing the collector's equivalent of the pee pee dance by the time she arrives.

hopefully SS will realize that keeping the ES low on the Exclusive is a much better idea. 250 is perfect size for this. Congrats to all on their pre-order of the badass babe!

hopefully SS will realize that keeping the ES low on the Exclusive is a much better idea. 250 is perfect size for this. Congrats to all on their pre-order of the badass babe!

Agreed...a great design and a low ES equals HIGH demand. Can't wait for this one.

wow Faith EX is already on waitlist! It sold out faster than the Willow EX! I'm sure glad I ordered this yesterday! Wonder if it's really gonna ship on the 4th quarter.....

I am happy to see that she did in fact sell out in less than a 24 hour period. Sad that my friends didn't get her in time and are on the waitlist. But I believe they wont have any trouble getting her. I am sure someone will cancel before she ships. I think she'll be out around Christmas time. What a great pressie she will be. Her and Croft and I believe Hellboy 1 PF (from a friend). It will be a great Christmas indeed!

Agreed. I think keeping the es at around 250 is a great idea. I think she still would have sold out at 300 but I am happy she doesn't have that many. Keeps her value up. Not that I will ever sell her.

I wonder how many people who didn't get Buffy or Willow but did get Faith are now going back to get the other two ladies??!! That's how they get you.
:D

I am sure there are quite a few. they'll have to settle for the regulars. I love Buffy the TV show, but haven't jumped on any of these, just the electric tiki ones.

Agreed. I think keeping the es at around 250 is a great idea. I think she still would have sold out at 300 but I am happy she doesn't have that many. Keeps her value up. Not that I will ever sell her.

I wonder how many people who didn't get Buffy or Willow but did get Faith are now going back to get the other two ladies??!! That's how they get you.
:D

The electric tiki pieces are great. But I was not happy with duplicate characters. It just brought me back to how much I dislike ssc for doing too many unneeded characters for the 12" and leaving out some great ones.

I mean really, did we need a Liam when they weren't going to give us a matching Darla? Couldn't they scrap Liam and give us Anya? Or Dawn? And did we really need Subway Spike? Couldn't we have gotten a Dawn, or Anya, or Tara? You know? Okay, I'm gonna stop so I don't continue this rant in the wrong thread.

Back to Faith.

I hears ya and IMO Faith is spot on with the likeness. Without even a label you see Eliza. I kinda had to recognize my limits when it comes to the pre-ordering. Thank goodness for the Show your Shelves thread!!!
And thank God for the uber buffy fans (BG, 2099, that includes you) for keeping the show's memory alive!!

But I was not happy with duplicate characters. It just brought me back to how much I dislike ssc for doing too many unneeded characters for the 12" and leaving out some great ones.

Couldn't we have gotten a Dawn, or Anya, or Tara? You know? Okay, I'm gonna stop so I don't continue this rant in the wrong thread.

Back to Faith.

Last night i was considering ordering the statue, but I was so stupid to wait. So unfortunately I'm on the waiting list now. Ah well, we'll see if it converts.

But does anyone know what scale these statues are in? They seem bigger than the Marvel comiquettes, so are they roughly the same size as premium formats?

And did we really need Subway Spike?
Well yes If he'd looked anything like the character, but as It was he just looked like some ugly look alike. :lol

I could sort of understand about not having a Dawn, but Anya seemed a logical choice to go with D'Hoffryn and Liam really did need a human faced Darla instead of that hideous vamp schoolgirl version which wasn't even typical of her character.

They are 1:5 I believe. Faith's is 18" in height on her base. If that helps.

well, according to Sideshow's website, the Rogue premium format is 16", including the base, while Gambit is 20".

Faith isn't supposed to be very tall, and the base doesn't look much bigger than Gambit's or Rogue's.

Last night i was considering ordering the statue, but I was so stupid to wait. So unfortunately I'm on the waiting list now. Ah well, we'll see if it converts.

But does anyone know what scale these statues are in? They seem bigger than the Marvel comiquettes, so are they roughly the same size as premium formats?

This will definitely convert. (or at least should, especially getting on the list this early.)

As for the scale, Buffy on the Throne was definitely 1:5, but I appreciate where you're coming from with Faith's size. I'm still leaning towards 1:5 though.

What I love about this whole "selling out in 24 hours" thing is that this piece did it in 24 hours....with a NRD!!! Not even some of the new Marvel pieces are able to do that. Score one for the Whedonverse.

Back