Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Officially pulled the trigger on the EX...looked too good to pass up. And now let my collecting madness grow :slap

Officially pulled the trigger on the EX...looked too good to pass up. And now let my collecting madness grow :slap

This should have been done a long time ago. I'm disappointed!!! :mad: :lol

You have any others in the line yet?

This should have been done a long time ago. I'm disappointed!!! :mad: :lol

You have any others in the line yet?

I know :dunno however better late than never. Nope this was the first one that simply blew me away, so this will be my first Buffy line statue. Till I can get her some Buffy pals I'll have to display her with Vampirella...sure they don't exactly go together but two amazingly beautiful sculpts can't look off when displayed next to each other...

I know :dunno however better late than never. Nope this was the first one that simply blew me away, so this will be my first Buffy line statue. Till I can get her some Buffy pals I'll have to display her with Vampirella...sure they don't exactly go together but two amazingly beautiful sculpts can't look off when displayed next to each other...

If you're interested, jump on the Willow Ex. WL. (I'm sure it will convert.)

Then pick up Buffy on the 'Bay. :lecture

:goodpost::lecture Vamp & Faith would look great together.

If you're interested, jump on the Willow Ex. WL. (I'm sure it will convert.)

Then pick up Buffy on the 'Bay. :lecture

Thanks Chapter...that looks to be my plan. I like willows sculpt too, but something just doesn't quite look right to me about Buffy. Really like the throne and pose but I think it's something with the face that just doesn't quite do it for me. That said can't have faith and willow without Buffy...:panic:

Thanks Chapter...that looks to be my plan. I like willows sculpt too, but something just doesn't quite look right to me about Buffy. Really like the throne and pose but I think it's something with the face that just doesn't quite do it for me. That said can't have faith and willow without Buffy...:panic:

Very true, my friend! :lecture

Congrats on the Faith order! :rock

That's what I thought, but it adds up to like 110 or 120. I just thought that was random, but I think you're right.

Yeah, it's true but I didn't think that it was of the total pieces made. Just that the bar represents that 120 is left, and the countdown goes on from there. Make sense? Seems like around 70 is left if we're right.

Glad I checked it after class. Already in low quantities. So that is Buffy, Willow and Faith down. I am really going to need to see a Xander, Giles and Angel now.

I'm actually surprised she's still available 10 hours in!
And to think I was feverishly refreshing the newsletter page this afternoon worried she'd sell out within an hour or two! :lol
Looks like she'll sell out before the nights done though.

Last edited:
OK, after looking at this piece at least ten times today I bit the bullet and placed my order for the Ex. I think this piece is great and the likeness is really awesome. This may be the only piece I get from this line. Anyways, happy I ordered this one.

Back