Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You weren't kidding!!!! You need to trim that list down! :horror

I've got 4 on PO total, including 2 on put on the list today. (And I'll probably cancel one of the POs. :lol)

I'm hoping for a dry spell in "must get" items really really soon. I may have to make some tough choices if there isn't.
This is already my toughest year of collecting yet. Here's hoping for lots of delays.

Last edited:
Ex ordered as well. Low ES, so had to jump on it.

Great exclusive. Maybe not to the casual observer, but the real fans know what's up.:wink1:

Well I've done it - ordered the EX! Was so panicky about getting it wrong but I think I managed it correctly.

Here's me thinking I got it good using my start up $10 off coupon to get her for $239.99 and then see you guys getting some great deals lol - I'm still pleased though, first order and all. :D

:panic: (Just for good measure)

Well I've done it - ordered the EX! Was so panicky about getting it wrong but I think I managed it correctly.

Here's me thinking I got it good using my start up $10 off coupon to get her for $239.99 and then see you guys getting some great deals lol - I'm still pleased though, first order and all. :D

Is this your first time ordering directly though SSC?!?!

Don't even worry. I know what it's like to be nervous over the money. The Lara pf has kept me up a couple nights in a row. But the truth of the matter is, once these are in your hands, and you finally get to see them (her/Faith in this case) your worries will be LONG gone. They are just done so beautifully. And Faith's is no exception. You're going to love her. But anytime you feel in a panic..like this :panic: just stop on in here and we'll help you through it.

Aww thanks - that's very sweet of you. :) And yes, my first time indeed - Faith takes my cherry so to speak, so I guess I'm like Xander. :p

Just noticed btw guys - check out the 360 degree thing on her page - she has the tat! :yess:

Don't even worry. I know what it's like to be nervous over the money. The Lara pf has kept me up a couple nights in a row. But the truth of the matter is, once these are in your hands, and you finally get to see them (her/Faith in this case) your worries will be LONG gone. They are just done so beautifully. And Faith's is no exception. You're going to love her. But anytime you feel in a panic..like this :panic: just stop on in here and we'll help you through it.

I tend to throw more of these ":panic:" up when shipping time rolls around. QC lately has really scared me. I realize NO piece is perfect, but it's still hard to me to cope with. :lol I'll see a tiny paint blotch and tend to send it back, but I've got to keep reminding myself, that these are handpainted and WILL NOT be perfect.

Aww thanks - that's very sweet of you. :) And yes, my first time indeed - Faith takes my cherry so to speak, so I guess I'm like Xander. :p

Just noticed btw guys - check out the 360 degree thing on her page - she has the tat! :yess:

She has the tat!?!?

Going to check now!! That's awesome!

And don't worry! SSC will send you a confirmation email soon, if you haven't gotten one already.

Glad to hear, buddy!!!

I think you can find a Buffy Ex. at a decent price right now as well (if you're interested.) Check the 'Bay, etc. etc. But selling prices haven't been too impressive. So that's good if you're in the market!
Thanks pal.
I am thinking of looking for Buffy. I was never really that keen on the piece, it just didn't seem like Buffy to me but I'm really getting into this line now. All of the pieces have their 'quirks' which to me is only adding to the beauty of them and I think they will look great displayed together :rock
So this was a momentos occasion, my first Buffy collectable :rock
Love the series, love the characters but never got into collecting the line......what have I done :gah: :rotfl
x

Anytime hun! I used points as well. Brought her down to around $163. Sadly had more points but since Willow doesn't get here till the end of the month, those extra points were dead to sideshow, for now.

I think you'll be okay on the Willow waitlist. And I think once you get her, you'll have no doubts about how awesome she is.

Yes, let's do a bunny dance and party!!! :bunnydanc And also, someone get me a bucket...I need to throw up. I also ordered Lara. $350. :sick
Sweet, you got money off too. that's always a bonus. This is the first time I've used RP's but they were a great help.

Fingers crossed on Willow, although to be honest I would probably be okay with the reg as I'm not too bothered about a little Oz, but I'll wait and see what happens.
Congrats on getting Lara too :clap
x

Seriously... I can't. Not really interested in the ex for that one anyway. Only need the regular.

My PO list:

Black Cat PF Ex (currently flex-paying)
Vampirella Com Ex
Cyclops PF Ex
Rogue PF Ex
HT Jack Sparrow DX
Emma Frost LSB Ex
The Terminator PF Ex
HT Iron Man Mk II Armor Unleashed Ex
HT Superman Ex
AH! Lara Croft PF Ex
... and Faith Ex

Whew! I can already see myself canceling Sparrow and the Mk II. Emma and Superman are the only other ones on the list that don't have an NRD, and I'm definitely not canceling them.
Wow, that's a BIG list :thud:

Everybody, Bunny dance party :bunnydanc :bunnydanc
x

Excellent, glad you got her okay mate :clap
x

She has the tat?!....:woo :bunnydanc :bunnydanc
nuff said
x

Ex ordered, I know that I'll regret it if I pass on it and have to settle for a regular down the road. That knife is killer. I still plan on picking up a regular Willow at some point in time, but not for awhile. I've got too much on my pre-order plate for the rest of the year.

Glad you got one bud! :yess::hi5:

Got my ex just now as well!!! :rock

Yay for the tat! :D
So glad that made it to the final product!

screenshot20110602a.jpg

Back