Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spike and Angel would sell like hotcakes! :lecture :goodpost:

You know I doubt that somewhat considering this line is made to appeal mostly to men.

So is it any wonder the likes of Faith does well, but if you remember correctly It took a long time for the original Spike PF to sell out completely. The Angel faired better, but his awful human face sculpt took the edge off that I imagine.

Buffy always does well for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
You know I doubt that somewhat considering this line is made to appeal mostly to men.

So is it any wonder the likes of Faith does well, but if you remember correctly It took a long time for the original Spike PF to sell out completely. The Angel faired better, but his awful human face sculpt took the edge off that I imagine.

Buffy always does well for obvious reasons.

I think you have a point there, but I just can't imagine them not selling well. (To be honest though, I don't remember how fast the Angel/Spike PFs sold)

I just think them being such prominent characters (in some ways even more so than Faith and Willow,) they'd sell quick.

I don't know about DB fans, but us JM fans? We would buy a slutty Spike statue. Lots of his fans fly all over the damn planet to attend his events. It would suprise me if enough wouldn't buy this one, if it was promoted well enough.

Put me down for Boreanz in briefs and Spike in skivvies fo sho yo!!!

I don't know about DB fans, but us JM fans? We would buy a slutty Spike statue. Lots of his fans fly all over the damn planet to attend his events. It would suprise me if enough wouldn't buy this one, if it was promoted well enough.

Still in awe at this one.

Such an awesome piece.

Willow will be here soon. Can't wait to get the trio together.

I was disappointed to see her not being released in the Premium Format line so I'm very thankful that this statue is coming. :yess:

It's a great likeness (well, it's Trevor so no surprise here :bow ) ; base is very cool with the grave and the arm. Even if the original art had no weapons displayed, I like the pose and how relaxed and ready to kick some vampires ... teeth she looks.

As some of you, I don't like her top just being a bra. And I'm not very found of her hips/back zone : the angle seems a bit "extreme" (reminds me of Emma Frost PF design). But I'm gonna have her modified and I'll be a happy camper.

And if you have any doubts about Faith...That IS Eliza Dushku.

faith_by_trev_solo-d3hbrqz.jpg

No doubt that it looks phenomenal. 4th Quarter can't come soon enough. I always love seeing the 'new faces' in this Buffy line. Definitely a must-have for me.

Just checked the SSC page again. Was so hoping I was wrong about the release date.

4th Quarter it is. :( :lol

No, it's 4th qrt. It sucks in a way, but I am also happy because I have so many (well it feels like so many) coming up. I wish croft would be 3rd qrt. Then her 4th. I used points so around Christmas I wouldn't have to spend much on me. lol. Then of course Spike 1st qtr.

No, it's 4th qrt. It sucks in a way, but I am also happy because I have so many (well it feels like so many) coming up. I wish croft would be 3rd qrt. Then her 4th. I used points so around Christmas I wouldn't have to spend much on me. lol. Then of course Spike 1st qtr.

Forgot about Lara. She's going to shake things up in your collection. Looking forward to pics from you. :rock She looks good.

Man, I keep thinking about it, but we have a LOOOOONNNNGGG wait for the next one. I know Willow was a long wait too, but with her arriving now, you want more, more, more.

Forgot about Lara. She's going to shake things up in your collection. Looking forward to pics from you. :rock She looks good.

Man, I keep thinking about it, but we have a LOOOOONNNNGGG wait for the next one. I know Willow was a long wait too, but with her arriving now, you want more, more, more.

Not sure how she'll shake it up really, since I have the other two statues SSC did and her 12" but she'll look good. I do collect much more than Buffy you know! ;)

Not sure how she'll shake it up really, since I have the other two statues SSC did and her 12" but she'll look good. I do collect much more than Buffy you know! ;)

:lol I know, but I just mean this new Lara will look crazy good in person. The only reason I don't want it is because it's just not my thing, but man, it looks REALLY good. (Wish it was my cup of tea.)

But yeah, Buffy shall always have her place in the collection.

I haven't bothered to check until now. I'm surprised that no one has put up any pics from SDCC yet.

From CoolToyReview:

IMG_9437.JPG

IMG_9438.JPG

IMG_9439.JPG

From mwctoys.com

sdcc2011_sideshow_miscbig_33.jpg

Looks pretty good! :rock

I don't know why, but I'm in love with bases on these pieces. The sculpt looks great, but that base is wow.

It looks like it's her left eye that's.....weird. :lol. I'm sure it will be cleared up before shipping or maybe that one is 'off'.

Back