Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

I wouldn't want a Kendra or a Glory. The ET Glory was perfect and I'm satisfied. Cordy will be a must if they move over to Angel. But I need to have Wesley and Fred first.

I'm really satisfied with the ET Glory. I felt it depicted her personality very nicely. I only wish we could see more from that line.

I really hope they venture into the guys. Buffy had plenty of strong, lovely women, but the male characters were just as awesome or important. I would be really sad if we didn't get awesome statues of Angel, Spike, or Giles. There's so much potential there. I really hope we get statues from Angel as well. Wesley, Gunn, and Fred got no love in the 1/6 line, so they need some here. Crazy that Angel gets far less in the collectibles area despite many agreeing that it's actually a superior show to Buffy.

I love throne buff, and Faith...Willow I still have my reservations..

This week sideshow??? Pleasee. Im afraid until Faith is up i am not buying or ordering ANY SS stuff. :impatient:

Tumbleweed rolls by... and another week... another no show for Faith. I'd at least like a teaser. Maybe we aren't seeing this until Spring.

I don't think we'll see her for a long while. I would say maybe not even until Willow ships. I truly hope that's not the case, but obviously something is keeping her from being released. UNLESS, she will be the only other Buffy statue we get and they are trying to stretch it out for us. But again, would hope that's not the case.

Guess I should have said "preview" or at least "better teaser." The shots I've seen still haven't swayed me one way or the other. But I love the character and want to be swayed!

I'll just have to keep my faith in Sideshow (no pun intended). So far, they haven't let me down with this line.

Bump for Faithy cause shes awesome and im still waiting sideshowww, hellooooo?????!!!! :impatient: :panic:

:exactly: We need some more news on this.

Hello and good morning to you, Adoptedscot. :)
:lecture
Hiya Firebird :wave

Agreed we want more photos! I want my sexy-bra-wearing Faith.
Too right :lecture.

I think this is one statue that HAS to be sexy, cos that's how she was and she knew it. That was her character so it will work with this piece.
Really looking forward to the full reveal :rock
x :duff

Do you all think we'll see a full reveal before Willow processing notices go out?

Back