Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

There are people from the verse I know I wont meet because they probably will never come to cons, or cons I'm at.

Sarah
Aly
Eliza
David
Joss....well I have a better chance of meeting him at SDCC
Seth
Nathan

Those are the ones. Eliza is least on my list though. Never been a huge fan. Sarah is of course so high on the top that if you ever climbed the list, you would touch a new planet.

You WILL meet Joss at SDCC. It has been foreseen.:emperor:emperor:hi5::yess:

There are people from the verse I know I wont meet because they probably will never come to cons, or cons I'm at.

Sarah
Aly
Eliza
David
Seth
Nathan

Those are the ones. Eliza is least on my list though. Never been a huge fan. Sarah is of course so high on the top that if you ever climbed the list, you would touch a new planet.

You and I have the same list!! But we have to keep the faith, as UT said! :rock

The only person on that list that I've met is Nathan, but I hope one day to meet the others.

Sarah
Aly
Eliza
David
Seth
Nathan

Well you better pray that I don't meet her first, cause I have warned my friends that if they are with me at that moment, they would prolly have to get me out of jail for squeezing her so tight her head would pop, either from that or the high pitched scream.:rotfl

Well you better pray that I don't meet her first, cause I have warned my friends that if they are with me at that moment, they would prolly have to get me out of jail for squeezing her so tight her head would pop, either from that or the high pitched scream.:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:clap:clap

So, what are we talking about for edition size do you think?

I am thinking about the same as Willow. I also think Faith will be even larger of a seller than Willow so they MAY make 50 more pcs. Who knows. I think she'll be pretty cool. Still not sure about the leg/hip area. Gotta see it in person to know. Just have to figure out how to order 2 of these...
:D

I told Sideshow to stop with the b.s. Haha. No, really...here is what I said:

Please at least tell us fans what the hold up is with Faith and how long we should expect to wait. If you gave us SOME kind of information, we could relax and we would understand.

Here is their response: Have Faith! No really, come and get her! Your wait should end in April.

End of April.... still a month away.... at least we have some good indication then.
GOOD WORK BuffyGirl! :wave

Just found out Julie Benz cancelled her trip to Australia :(
But Charisma is taking her place! Would be great to see her again! Who wouldve thought CC would come out to Aus 2 years in a row! :)

End of April.... still a month away.... at least we have some good indication then.

But Charisma is taking her place! Would be great to see her again! Who wouldve thought CC would come out to Aus 2 years in a row! :)

That sounds like a fair trade to me! I'd take Charisma any day!

The wait will end in April. Must be nice about Charisma. I like her better.

Still waiting on Willow and now Faith right around the corner!

I'm going to love Faith I am sure but I could real use a Zander and Giles to go with Buffy and Willow. The core group is a must for me.

really like this faith looks so much more like ED than anything we've seen .. not loving the willow, but will order the faith figure i think

Yes, merge it. A. I created the first one, and B. I rock it with the updates....Cause I updated us all with that info already. :D

really like this faith looks so much more like ED than anything we've seen .. not loving the willow, but will order the faith figure i think

You know, she really looks amazing. I promise you all that her face is a mini Dushku. You're gonna be blown away. I haven't seen the final yet though. I am just as excited as everyone for this reveal.

Back