Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

I'm really looking forward to seeing the full reveal of this. :clap

From the Teaser of Faith in the Shadows, she may have to become a part of my Ladies Collection, True Story
That is a great honour (Hi Al:wave) :lecture, lets hope she is a great interpretation. :rock
x :wave

I'm sure it was posted in the Willow thread but that one has gone to ape____ and I didn't see it here but its worth posting again. The shadows look good. Notice the hand under her boot? I can't wait to see the base...

200056press11001.jpg

I know. I was hoping she would be released today, but no go. I hope at least she is released for the 12 days. I may already know what her awesome face looks like, but I need my final reveal.

Do you think we will see her available for preorder in Jan.?

I wish. The whole thing is, did they get the issues sorted. We know they were having issues with Faith's release and that's why Willow came up first. We weren't fully let in on what the issue was. I do know however that she is going to be worth the wait. To finally have a Faith in my collection that looks like Faith...priceless.

I wish. The whole thing is, did they get the issues sorted. We know they were having issues with Faith's release and that's why Willow came up first. We weren't fully let in on what the issue was. I do know however that she is going to be worth the wait. To finally have a Faith in my collection that looks like Faith...priceless.

Thanks for the reply. I am with you, she will be worth the wait.

I need to go 3/3 in the line :lecture

Hell yes you do. Gonna keep beating a dead horse but I can't wait to see what is next, if they continue it. I wonder if they will stick to females or finally venture into some of the guys.

Hell yes you do. Gonna keep beating a dead horse but I can't wait to see what is next, if they continue it. I wonder if they will stick to females or finally venture into some of the guys.

if they keep it all girls

cordellia (cheerleader EX)
anya (demonface EX) or maybe the bunny suit :rotfl
glory
kendra?
the first slayer?

if they keep it all girls

cordellia (cheerleader EX)
anya (demonface EX) or maybe the bunny suit :rotfl
glory
kendra?
the first slayer?

I would LOVE a cheerleader Cordellia. I would mind an Anya either. The bunny suit would be hilariously cool.

Cordy, Glory and Kendra for me. Although i doubt very much Kendra is popular enough to get her own statue. I could be wrong though.

While it might be nice to see Kendra and Glory statues, I doubt more than 50 fans would come out and spent $300 a piece.

Cordy, Glory and Kendra for me. Although i doubt very much Kendra is popular enough to get her own statue. I could be wrong though.

I wouldn't want a Kendra or a Glory. The ET Glory was perfect and I'm satisfied. Cordy will be a must if they move over to Angel. But I need to have Wesley and Fred first.

Back