Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

Mid March........ Still NOTHING! :impatient:

SS I WANT MY FAITH STATUE DAMN IT! :gah:

On a different note.. Julie Benz and Clare Kramer in town in 2 weeks! Cant wait! :yess:

On a different note.. Julie Benz and Clare Kramer in town in 2 weeks! Cant wait! :yess:

Go and enjoy seeing them. Clare :rocks Haven't met Julie yet. I really hope she comes to Austin Con. I am most excited about Jo Chen!!!!

I'm getting annoyed with this Faith thing. I have a feeling we'll see that Angel that was mentioned, or even another figure we already have before we see Faith. I wish they would just tell us what the goram problem is. Then we could say...ohhhhhhh, we understand.

Met both Clare and Julie. You're in for a treat!

Both are big sweethearts. Have fun!!! :rock

Thanx everyone! Really looking forward to meeting them! James Marsters is coming again, but not to Brisbane this time. He is going to Perth and Sydney. :(
Yeah i wish they would just give us a small update to let us know whats happening with Faith, AT LEAST SOMETHING you know.
Look at the LOTR maquette statues, they have already released one, with another 2 out for pre-order, and another one coming up for pre order this week if im not wrong.
And we cant even get a pre order up for the 3rd Buffy maquette.
ANNOYING!

Well, we finally got some news. Looks like Faith will be available in April!!!!! :rock

Met Eliza this weekend in Chicago. I wish this statue could have been out by now, I so totally would have had her sign it somewhere.:love:love

Met Eliza this weekend in Chicago. I wish this statue could have been out by now, I so totally would have had her sign it somewhere.:love:love

You, lucky SOB!!!

She's at the top of my "to meet" list in 2011.

I've got my eye on any southeast Cons she may be at this year. No news yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Congrats!!! :rock

You, lucky SOB!!!

She's at the top of my "to meet" list in 2011.

I've got my eye on any southeast Cons she may be at this year. No news yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Congrats!!! :rock

WHAT?! You haven't met her yet??!?!:gah::gah:
She is sooooo nice. And pretty. :drool

Heck, no, I haven't! She's one of the few I haven't met. :monkey2

I can only imagine the drool factor.

I've got a few big cons close by that I'm hoping she'll go to yet this year: DragonCon and Atlanta Comic Con. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something. She just doesn't come this way though, unfortunately. Maybe this will be the year.

Absolutely GORGEOUS in person!
Got a photo taken with her and i had the most dumbfounded look on my face! Hope she comes back to Australia!
She is so nice! i agree! :inlove

There are people from the verse I know I wont meet because they probably will never come to cons, or cons I'm at.

Sarah
Aly
Eliza
David
Joss....well I have a better chance of meeting him at SDCC
Seth
Nathan

Those are the ones. Eliza is least on my list though. Never been a huge fan. Sarah is of course so high on the top that if you ever climbed the list, you would touch a new planet.

Back