Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Faith Maquette

Theres another Faith maquette thread somewhere in here. took me a while to find it i was looking for it yesterday, that magazine photo is on that thread.

That makes sense. I thought this thread was longer than this. The other one must have been the thread where everybody was bashing the likeness. I really can't wait til you all see it now.

A couple of us have been lucky enough to see the 'revamp' and ssc may not have said anything, but we KNOW because well, we're awesome like that. :D She'll be around soon enough, and everyone will get to drool.

:lol Ok I get it :rock

I had created this thread, and then another was created. I mentioned that someone should merge that one with mine. :D

They have released photos on sideshow but now Willow is being released 1st which is fine with me as long as Faith comes out great!

They have released photos on sideshow but now Willow is being released 1st which is fine with me as long as Faith comes out great!

Photos? Do you mean the teaser with Willow, Buffy and Faith hiding in the shadows? or new photos?

Photos? Do you mean the teaser with Willow, Buffy and Faith hiding in the shadows? or new photos?

It doesn't look like there is any new photos of Faith yet. Just Willow, Buffy and Faith hiding in the shadows.

Would definitely like to see some very soon. :)

From the Teaser of Faith in the Shadows, she may have to become a part of my Ladies Collection, True Story

We'd be expecting new Faith pictures in like November 2011 then?

Back