Sideshow: Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ye1JIFK.jpg

X27VuF6.jpg

Now available.

This turned out great. I wonder how it will pair with the IS Endgame line?

Ok so the prototype looks fantastic. Will the end product be the same based on history of past releases? I've never gotten a PF before. Anyone can enlighten?

Ok so the prototype looks fantastic. Will the end product be the same based on history of past releases? I've never gotten a PF before. Anyone can enlighten?
I predict it will look virtually the same as the proto except the boseman portrait will look worse/eyes may be hit or miss. As is usual with sideshow, the paint takes a hit in the finished product, to a lesser or greater degree

I predict it will look virtually the same as the proto except the boseman portrait will look worse/eyes may be hit or miss. As is usual with sideshow, the paint takes a hit in the finished product, to a lesser or greater degree
So the helmeted look will be almost similar?

Loving the statue but hoping they do not screw up his portrait. Pre-ordering!

That’s everyone’s hope.

A large portion of their movie pieces take a major hit in quality during production, at least where the unmasked head sculpts are concerned. But their Aquaman came out quite well (even though I thought the skin tones were too dark for the actor), and while I had an issue with that, the physical likeness was fairly on point.

Back