Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue

wow high ES? willing to wait on the secondary market. see yah :)

Ok ...so question. People already believe this statue is 1/5 scale.

Does that mean if you already have these ladies below, then this Asajj will match them in scale? These ladies below were 1/5 scale, too ...weren't they?

darth_talon_01.jpg

darth-talon-12.jpg

shaak-ti_star-wars_gallery_5c4bd3a7ba29c.jpg

shaak-ti_star-wars_gallery_5c4bd3c4a1bbe.jpg

As DarthHippie mentioned, the are all 1/4 scale.

mythos is 1/5 so she would be smaller. Having said that, SS has been coy about labeling her 1/5 so who knows for sure...

I wasn't really sure about their scale. I tried to search it up, but didn't get a clear indication. Even SSC didn't provide the scale, just the height for Shaak Ti at 19 inches and Darth Talon at 18 inches. I'm assuming that's with the base.

Shaak Ti and Darth Talon were about 10 years ago ...give or take. And I missed out on them, so I'll take your words on it.

Anyway, here are pics of Shaak Ti and Asajj with the apple as a reference. Almost looks like both could be on the same scale. So maybe Asajj is 1/4 scale also? Or both are 1/5 scale? IDK ...just thinking out loud.

asajj-ventress-mythos_star-wars_gallery_5ddc68e97ba47.jpg

shaak-ti_star-wars_gallery_5c4bd3c4a1bbe.jpg

Also here is the Adi Granov 1/5 scale Black Cat

black-cat_marvel_gallery_5d7a6c44afea8.jpg

I wasn't really sure about their scale. I tried to search it up, but didn't get a clear indication. Even SSC didn't provide the scale, just the height for Shaak Ti at 19 inches and Darth Talon at 18 inches. I'm assuming that's with the base.

You don't have to go by measurements which varies by a lot of factors, including the height of the character. ie. A 1/4 scale Jyn is shorter than a 1/4 scale Death Trooper.

You just go by what line it is. The Premium Format line is 1/4 scale across the board. The Mythos line is 1/5.

Anyway, here are pics of Shaak Ti and Asajj with the apple as a reference. Almost looks like both could be on the same scale. So maybe Asajj is 1/4 scale also? Or both are 1/5 scale? IDK ...just thinking out loud.

The Shaak Ti base is very flat. That Asajj base is huge. They could also be measuring her up to the very top of her feathers.

It's not just physical dimensions. Scale doesn't mean just height. Everything proportionally gets bigger or smaller all around.

Last edited:
Yup, I know that. I was not saying height alone will determine scale. I know the base adds height. And I know that scale involves the overall size. That's why I posted pics that has the apple as reference. SSC uses a sculpted apple in their pics ...so that stays the same. So you can use the apple in each pic to guesstimate the size of their torso, arms, legs, head to see if they could be the same scale or not. And that's assuming each female character I posted have similar height character-wise in their respective domain (in movies, comics, books, etc.).

In any case, I was just wondering out loud. No biggie if they are different scale. I'm not going to go search for Shaak Ti and Darth Talon. Well ...not yet, anyway. LOL

Yup, I know that. I was not saying height alone will determine scale. I know the base adds height. And I know that scale involves the overall size. That's why I posted pics that has the apple as reference. SSC uses a sculpted apple in their pics ...so that stays the same. So you can use the apple in each pic to guesstimate the size of their torso, arms, legs, head to see if they could be the same scale or not. And that's assuming each female character I posted have similar height character-wise in their respective domain (in movies, comics, books, etc.).

In any case, I was just wondering out loud. No biggie if they are different scale. I'm not going to go search for Shaak Ti and Darth Talon. Well ...not yet, anyway. LOL

I can safely say I'm luck enough to have both Shaak ti and darth talon as the exclusive versions. The Darth Talon will cost you well over ?1000 now. Thankfully I started collecting the SS Star Wars premium format line early enough to have picked up all the earlier statues at a great price. I have all the premium format line, bar the new Luke, Han and Chewbacca which only looks like the original version anyway. I also have all the mythos line and looking at pics etc I would say the asajj ventress in going to be 1/5 scale. Good luck with your search for Shaak ti and talon when u decide to look. There both amazing statues.

I can't get over the promo shots for Ventress.

She looks that good.

Looking good! Just a few money payments left boyos!

She’ll go on the left side on my monitor, opposite Talon on the right side. Going to look great!

Asajj is definitely the standout in this lineup. Maul looks good but being that it’s his second go, I’ll for sure be picking up Asajj.

Asajj is definitely the standout in this lineup. Maul looks good but being that it’s his second go, I’ll for sure be picking up Asajj.

I like all, i must say i dont like the Emperor when i saw it first. but in the cc vids i changed my opinion. i have ordered maul and emperor, ventress i will wait because 4500 is really much.

Is there any benefit to buy directly from Sideshow on this piece?
I do not believe there is an exclusive and Shipping from BBTS is $4. I assume SS shipping is significantly more.

Back