Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this statue, just currently out of my price range due to sooo many other PO?s so for now I settled on the art print that Sideshow released for this statue

Finally got my return shipping label from Sideshow today and just dropped it off at UPS.

They'll ship my replacement when they receive this one..so maybe in a week and a half I'll get my replacement..if I'm lucky.

This is just so good.

The only downfall besides the markings on the head is the 1/5 scale. Don't sleep on this just because it has a large edition size.

So caved in and ordered her. Looks so good. Don't want to try and get her down the road when she's double the price, or more, like many other female statues.
And she will go up in price.

So caved in and ordered her. Looks so good. Don't want to try and get her down the road when she's double the price, or more, like many other female statues.
And she will go up in price.

You won't be disappointed, worth every penny.

One of the finest pieces by Sideshow in recent years.

All my pictures of this are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=47

fkE9LrD.jpg

beautiful Statue Roadhouse.Nice display with the Saber's.. Thanks for sharing.

Finally got mine in last night....only to find that the back piece was broken

Contacted support, now it's just a waiting game until the returns team contacts me directly.

vMVan3O.jpg

Got mine last week along with maul and sidious. Very impressive piece and thankfully no damage to any.

Sorry for the bump, but I finally ordered this with the promo and reward points. Too good to pass up. Can’t wait to unbox this one!

Wow, surprised it is still around. Might have to do the same.

With 4500 pieces for character that not many people know (only hardcore SW fans), even though it is perfect statue, it will still be laying around. I expect the same with Ahsoka with 6000+ pieces (not sure how many EX were made), even though it is also perfect statue.

If Mythos were 1:4 scale, I most likely would’ve picked this up.

Absolutely fantastic piece but I just don’t want too many different scales personally.

But I did get the Ahsoka PF despite not collecting statues anymore.

Back