Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from my local dealership, holy **** does it look gorgeous.
I have to say this might be one of the best Star Wars statues from Sideshow in recent years, fits incredibly well with the old Mythos collection, really loving it!
IMG_0286.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0298.jpg

Thank you for the pics!!!!! Will you be posting any more with the alternate portrait? In hand how close to the prototype paint do you think they get?

No worries!
Here are more pics with the alternate portrait and from more angles.

IMG_0277.jpg IMG_0291.jpgIMG_0299.jpgIMG_0282.jpg IMG_0278.jpg

I think this piece is really close to the prototype, definitely exceeds my expectations!

Ahh sorry I just put her back in the box cos I?ll be moving in a couple of months, so can?t really give you a precise reading.
But comparing with some of the recent Star Wars statues, even with premium format figures, she is definitely on the heavy side.

We need more Sideshow pieces like this and less pieces looking like Gideon and Cara.

It turned out awesome because the Kucharek Brothers sculpted and designed it...period. The level of workmanship is incredible.

Hey SS don't loose the KBros....SS was very savvy having them kick off the line.:clap

yes she indeeds looks good there, wait to see more in-hand reviews for new Mythos Maul as well before I jump the gun.

Ask and you shall receive.

Hope the newly announced Ashoka PF matches this Ventress PF.

Different scale and different line (1/4 scale as opposed to 1/5 and typically more mixed media). Still excited for the images but we still need an Ashoka for the Mythos line.

Different scale and different line (1/4 scale as opposed to 1/5 and typically more mixed media). Still excited for the images but we still need an Ashoka for the Mythos line.

Hoping for a TCW inspired Ahsoka for this line as it looks like we'll get the Rebels version for PF.

As long as they don't f it up, I'm in.

Hoping for another mythos reveal in the next 12 days too.

True about the scale. I was more referring to the fully sculpted and realistic take to an animated character. I just dig how they did Ventress.

This goes with the original mythos line right? Cause the new obi and fett seem to be of different scale and are posable figures but under the mythos line also?

This goes with the original mythos line right? Cause the new obi and fett seem to be of different scale and are posable figures but under the mythos line also?

Those two are part of the sideshow mythos 1/6 scale figure line
Asajj is part of the 1/5 scale statue line so yes she fits in with the original Mythos line

It has been a very long time since I ordered anything direct from SS so hoping frequent customers can confirm form me. If purchasing without flex or payments and paying in full. Is it standard to charge the NRD first. Then a separate charge for the remaining balance. And then no charge for tax or shipping until it actually ships?
Three separate charges?

Back