Statue Sideshow Asajj Ventress Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the e-mail that I'll be charged Monday for shipping and these will be in their warehouse.

About time.

I don?t own any statues, all Star Wars Hot Toys but I?m highly considering this. Looks simply amazing and I?m a big fan of Ventress

1st Statue of the year, almost was beaten by a custom piece i have coming in. Asajj turned out great! The detail on paint on this is fantastic. Everything was packed very well on this. The box was a bit bigger than i thought it would be for a 1/5th scale. Everything fit perfectly on the piece, was worried about putting the leg pin in the base.. but fit perfectly. I don't plan to ever display the unhooded portrait but thought i would include pictures of it. Enjoy the pictures! Still deciding how i am gonna display it. I might get a different lightsaber stand...

All my pictures of this are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=47

fkE9LrD.jpg

"Mr. X reviewed this"

The guy couldn't tell the difference between her facial markings and drool?? That's some impressive judgment skills needed for reviewing..

"Mr. X reviewed this"

The guy couldn't tell the difference between her facial markings and drool?? That's some impressive judgment skills needed for reviewing..

Thought the same thing ...talk about undermining calling yourself a reviewer.
Seriously......

Last edited:
1st Statue of the year, almost was beaten by a custom piece i have coming in. Asajj turned out great! The detail on paint on this is fantastic. Everything was packed very well on this. The box was a bit bigger than i thought it would be for a 1/5th scale. Everything fit perfectly on the piece, was worried about putting the leg pin in the base.. but fit perfectly. I don't plan to ever display the unhooded portrait but thought i would include pictures of it. Enjoy the pictures! Still deciding how i am gonna display it. I might get a different lightsaber stand...

All my pictures of this are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=158150&page=47

fkE9LrD.jpg

very nice!
how's the weight on this thing?
is the actual body heavy or just the base? THanks!

Mine arrived today...unfortunately broken.

The creature's head is completely off the base and you can see where the glue kinda gave. The rest of the statue is fine.

Hopefully I can get a new base pretty quickly or if they'll just send me a whole new Ventress.

Not into statues, but this thing is awesome, from costume design to right to the pose. It surpasses the original design.

Mine arrived today...unfortunately broken.

The creature's head is completely off the base and you can see where the glue kinda gave. The rest of the statue is fine.

Hopefully I can get a new base pretty quickly or if they'll just send me a whole new Ventress.

Are you on the rebelscum boards as special ops?

Back