Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    966 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 273
Loving all the pics, well done.

Hopefully he arrives on these shores soon, may have to hunt down the unmasked head sculpt though as I never ordered the exclusive version.

I wished they would have gone with an option for a blue suit instead of purple like they did with Han Hoth blue vas brown. The blue suit looks much better than purple IMO (and Jango vs Obi-Wan was by far the best of Jango and the best of AOTC).

I'm surprised that SS didn't go with a tougher leather for the holsters. The straps are nice and soft for movement but the holsters themselves should be tougher. I imagine Jango as an Old West gunslinger and when he tosses his guns in his holsters it's just open and not like a leather pouch that he has to hold open with one hand and place the gun with the other. Medi got that part right at least. Very nice as far as quality but practicality isn't there.

Can you fix the chest piece yourself? Does it just require tweaking or is it glued on like that?

Is melted down to a plastic piece...I'll need to pop that breast plate off and realign it and probably glue it down...but paying over $200 I shouldn't have to do that

Chest piece doesn't seem so bad but with the cost I guess?

The left breast plate is totally misaligned and same with that little center piece. Yea with the price I paid I shouldn't have to fix this myself...just annoying and disappointed by sideshow and the lack of qc

Back