1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get a 1/6 Willie ...but would want the ruined sacrifice dress look to go with battle damaged Indy.
I love Temple of Doom so much I'd buy her, Mola Ram and Short Round ....and a bridge dio ....

Young Mr. Grove? He's made of magic.

It's an honor to have several of his sculptures in my collection ... even if many of them are mass-produced Sideshow pieces.

Which movie are you talking about? A movie about an old Indy? Trust me, if such a thing existed, I'd know about it! ;)

The one where he's in the old folks home and a crazy homeless Willy shows up to bust him out and they go on a quest, the first artifact is finding his original reading glasses, the ones that worked really well (seen in ROTLA.) There's this frail German guy in the ICU at the home that turns out to be the bad guy, but he's incontinent so he can't chase them for long. Shorty has a cameo to say his trademark "no time for love" line (just as Indy and Willy are getting intimate,) but he's bald and in his late 40's so it doesn't play as funny.

Hate to break it to you guys... but there was an Old Indy once... in some episodes of Young Indiana Jones Chronicles back in the day. But thankfully he was played by someone else entirely (and even Lucas later removed him from the DVDs), so there's no risk of it tarnishing our memories of the trilogy in any way.

Nope, he's long forgotten. And it's just the three great, awesome movies. Just like always.

I don't hate on KOTCS as much as others, but Marion had the same effect Jar Jar did in TPM: the movie was great up until she appeared.

It wasn't fully either character's fault. Must have triggered a change in tone or something.

The one where he's in the old folks home and a crazy homeless Willy shows up to bust him out and they go on a quest, the first artifact is finding his original reading glasses, the ones that worked really well (seen in ROTLA.) There's this frail German guy in the ICU at the home that turns out to be the bad guy, but he's incontinent so he can't chase them for long. Shorty has a cameo to say his trademark "no time for love" line (just as Indy and Willy are getting intimate,) but he's bald and in his late 40's so it doesn't play as funny.

I'd watch that movie over anything involving a character named Mutt Williams. :lol

Back