1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey peeps. Is that a minecart in the back? Still hope it's coming. Also a two pack willie and Shortround.

Best,

Robert

I was half expecting them to do the minecart as the ex. I thought it would be like a last ditch effort for the Indy line and they would have thrown everything in.

Have all the people bitching about the lack of a jacket noticed the "Mine cart not included" line? Which would indicate an intent to sell it as a product later on. Which they hinted in the past would include Shortround. And of course the fact that it's Shortround who carries Indy's jacket throughout the post Shanghai TOD scenes? Even with the Hasbro figures, Shorty came with a balled up leather jacket.

Have all the people bitching about the lack of a jacket noticed the "Mine cart not included" line? Which would indicate an intent to sell it as a product later on. Which they hinted in the past would include Shortround. And of course the fact that it's Shortround who carries Indy's jacket throughout the post Shanghai TOD scenes? Even with the Hasbro figures, Shorty came with a balled up leather jacket.

Short Round, mine car AND Indy's jacket. Dream big or go home.

I do think this looks great, but I'm waiting until my Snake Plissken shows up before pre-ordering. If I miss out on the exclusive, so be it.

I'm not getting the cheap looking glittery ex stones version. I'm also not a big fan of the normal stones. They should look at the stills from the movie again or check out pedro's at club obi wan. First thing i'll do is repaint them :p.

On the subject, man i want that minecart. Since SSC have had us waiting for so long i think they should include short round and willie.

Best,

Robert

They used to, but they really haven't updated pictures before shipping in a long time. I think they did update ESB Vader pictures before he shipped, but people weren't sure what to make of it, whether they were really the final product shots or if they were just different proto shots.

Someone else care to chime in?

I'm pretty sure they updated the SSC Batman and Superman photos before shipping...

I'm not getting the cheap looking glittery ex stones version. I'm also not a big fan of the normal stones. They should look at the stills from the movie again or check out pedro's at club obi wan. First thing i'll do is repaint them :p.

On the subject, man i want that minecart. Since SSC have had us waiting for so long i think they should include short round and willie.

Best,

Robert

And it's not like Indiana Jones needs an extra set of stones.:dunno

Best,

Robert

I agree, the stones made by pedro are excellent, don't know if they could replicate the look in 1/6 scale though?
As much as i would like shorty and willie, i don't think we'll see a female character from indiana jones be made. Still waiting for marion from Raiders.
The minecart would be awesome, and work really well as a diorama piece or possible vehicle for ToD figures that follow this one.

Short Round, mine car AND Indy's jacket. Dream big or go home.
It'll never happen but it'd be awesome if we could somehow get the cut bridge and. could display Indy hanging from it. I see someone made a custom which looks pretty awesome. I'd consider the mine car and Short Round if it were made and the price was right.

Unfortunately, if we want, we pay!

It is proving harder to stay in this hobby with current pricing, which will only become worse in the near future i would think.
Luckily enough my wants list keep s getting smaller and smaller with each passing year.....after next year I'm pretty safe to say I'll be under 10 on my wanted 1:6 figures list

It'll never happen ....

Not in a million years. Never would have either. That's just really wishful thinking.

I don't expect a 1/6th Short Round, or a 1/6 mine car... or Indy's jacket. Besides, I'm pretty sure the mine car everyone's talking about was actually a diorama thing from Sideshow, so more likely 1/9th at best and made of lovely polystone (to make shipping expensive).

I am the crusher of dreams.

I want a 1/6 Zalim Singh. So I can stab him. ;)

ZalimSingh.jpg

Not in a million years. Never would have either. That's just really wishful thinking.

I don't expect a 1/6th Short Round, or a 1/6 mine car... or Indy's jacket. Besides, I'm pretty sure the mine car everyone's talking about was actually a diorama thing from Sideshow, so more likely 1/9th at best and made of lovely polystone (to make shipping expensive).

I am the crusher of dreams.
Well I didn't mean the full bridge. Just a base of some sort with the bridge posts and a small section of the bridge.

Back