1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then, make a Harrison Ford figure to go with them!:mwaha

wednesday1.gif

Unfortunately this is the price Sideshow will be at for standard 1:6 figures. With Hot Toys and Medicom charging more, Sideshow is probably justified with their retail price. I'm not wild about the price, but since there's nothing we can do about it I'll buy it anyway.

I'm gonna probably get a HT jacket to go with mine.

Hopefully this figure will see some good orders, then Sideshow would hopefully get some more products in the works. I have Last Crusade Indy PF and 1:6 Mola Ram on my wishlist.

Not in a million years. Never would have either. That's just really wishful thinking.

I don't expect a 1/6th Short Round, or a 1/6 mine car... or Indy's jacket. Besides, I'm pretty sure the mine car everyone's talking about was actually a diorama thing from Sideshow, so more likely 1/9th at best and made of lovely polystone (to make shipping expensive).

I am the crusher of dreams.

If you google it, seems like the mine cart is 1/6 and it's been discussed by Sideshow for some years, along with Shorty and Mola Ram.

Seems like a no-brainer to make Mola Ram - I mean he's cool as hell but is really just a basic figure in a black and red robe. Add headdress and flaming heart and you're done.

I hate to say it, but at these new prices I would have to pass on Mola Ram, Shorty, etc. I might have to consider them if either one came with the mine cart though (which would cost like $400!).

Mola Ram/Thuggee 2-pack; Shorty/Mine Cart 2-pack, then call it a day.

I'm still hopeful that a Last Crusade PF will surface. That's what I really want.

So... I guess I'm the only one who would also love to have a Willie figure? To me it just wouldn't be a TOD set without Indy, Willie, and Short Round (and I don't care what anybody says, I think she's freakin awesome and hilarious in that movie, dammit!) :D

So... I guess I'm the only one who would also love to have a Willie figure? To me it just wouldn't be a TOD set without Indy, Willie, and Short Round (and I don't care what anybody says, I think she's freakin awesome in that movie, dammit!) :D

Check the "would you buy the Indiana jones figure" thread, people are already speculating what she could come with.

It would be great if they did Willy as a blow-up figure that you inflated. It would save on shipping too.

It would be great if they did Willy as a blow-up figure that you inflated. It would save on shipping too.

"Your inflatable Willie is always willing, always waiting, always faithful..."

216.jpg

"...and a lot more fun than trying to make do with household objects..."

217.jpg

Back