Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-order it without Flex pay and you don't have to put any money down. Then just save the money on your own with the ability to cancel at any time before the order is processed. That makes a lot more sense to me.

When it's first up for pre-order, it'll have the maximum number of months of Flexpay possible (as it gets closer to release, Sideshow reduces the number of months that the payments can be broken-up into), so maybe that'd be an option? You deserve this Probot, shockwave! :D

Thank you Invictus Sol.

I remember my father picking up the Turrent and probot play-set for me from Child's World back in the day.

https://www.finalfrontiertoys.com/m...eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_27_250.jpg

I already pre-ordered Vader and well that's all I can afford since I have a new family family.

:)

Does anyone have an idea, based on the broad range of SS Star Wars product, of what the selling price might be for this?... More than a clone, but less than Jabba (without throne)... Just wondering as I am hoping to secure this for my classroom (students love mechanical stuff)...

Its release has yet to be confirmed by Sideshow, but I'd expect $250 if it comes out in the next 18 months - any later and it will probably be higher.

Thanks... I think I will start saving for this then... how often/fast do products sell out?... I would think this would be a high demand item... but have no reference

Accessories stick around a long time, even with relatively small edition sizes. If it costs $250 (or more) it won't sell out for a long long time. Dewback ($300, now $275) and e-web ($150) are still available for instance.

Sure hope it's a decent price point like that. Out of all the Hoth stuff, the droid is definitely the most anticipated release for me.

Sure hope it's a decent price point like that. Out of all the Hoth stuff, the droid is definitely the most anticipated release for me.

Same here! With nice articulation and a good accuracy this will be better than the fragile and inaccurate 1:5 Attakus version.

We might be seeing this for pre order soon.
The Sideshow Instagram page had some one with a Frisbee on her head making the Probe Droid noise.
Either this or the Hoth Han & Luke.

Sweet, totally missed that so thanks for posting, DT! Really hope the probot is the first of the Hoth preorders. Love the design and the cool thing, too, is it can be incorporated into a lot of environments -- not necessarily restricted to Hoth. Although I can't imagine there will be an exclusive with it, would be nice if they snuck something in somehow...

Back