Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you hear on the preview was officially from Lucas directly for use. That said, what you hear on the preview may not be the final sound bite used on the product.

-SideshowAlex

Alex, are we close to getting POs on the other Hoth items as well or should we expect a bit of space between this and the other items?

Alex, are we close to getting POs on the other Hoth items as well or should we expect a bit of space between this and the other items?

Unfortunately I do not know the exact Pre-Order time frames for the other upcoming Hoth figures at this time.

-SideshowAlex

What you hear on the preview was officially from Lucas directly for use. That said, what you hear on the preview may not be the final sound bite used on the product.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks, Alex. It is kind of weird that that's what they gave you, considering what we're all used to hearing.

Thanks, Alex. It is kind of weird that that's what they gave you, considering what we're all used to hearing.
Haha, doesn't surprise me at the same time, though, knowing Lucasfilm.

Thanks for the info, Alex. Love the probot and looking forward to getting a couple, if possible. Sort of a dumb question, but is there any chance of an exclusive with this? Only thing I can think of is some sort of diorama base... :p

Haha, doesn't surprise me at the same time, though, knowing Lucasfilm.

Thanks for the info, Alex. Love the probot and looking forward to getting a couple, if possible. Sort of a dumb question, but is there any chance of an exclusive with this? Only thing I can think of is some sort of diorama base... :p

There is no Exclusive.

-SideshowAlex

And you can blame Han. :lecture

tumblr_mj7u4gpkSc1rj2acpo1_500_zps49514765.gif

Oh hell yes!!! Excited for this one can't wait to order!!! Is strange this is coming before Luke and Han but it's whatever I'm happy for this to go up!!! :yess:

How about a base?
Do you think we'll get a cool Hoth style base?
Maybe a clear pole,not black,to display him on?
Thoughts?
It was mentioned on the Hot Chix Cool Toys SDCC SW video that it will come with a removable Hoth base so you can switch between a diorama or maquette look. I'm absolutely hoping that they ditch the black pole and replace with clear. Would look a lot better, IMO. If they don't, once in hand I'll go on the hunt for some clear doweling of the same diameter. Would be easier if they just included it, though!

PS - Sideshow e.mail advising about preview for the probot reiterated that it will have both lights and sounds.

Looks like I will PO this! Mostly because the Probe Droid was such an easy thing for me to remember as a kid and playing Shadows of the Empire really got this stuck in my head with the sound it makes. This should bring me down memory lane when it arrives.

Back